MBA Graduate

AngryATRIT

Reaction score
How can I find an employment with MBA in Business Administration? Wearing hearing aids is now becoming a new Star of David because everytime I went for an interview, they always tell me that positions are not opening. I think that is utter BS.

How about contacting your local Vocational Rehabilitation counselor if your hearing aids are an issue? That's what they are there for.

Did you go to RIT? If so, they should have people to help you with that.

I used to go there, but they usually forget you as soon as you graduate.

VRC? Ugh. It is all about politic and favorism. Take it from me, I know.

How can I find an employment with MBA in Business Administration? Wearing hearing aids is now becoming a new Star of David because everytime I went for an interview, they always tell me that positions are not opening. I think that is utter BS.

how's your background? do you have impressive resume? are you very go-getter or you're just a degree collector? it makes a world of difference. My brother doesn't have MBA and he's already got a stint at UBS. He's HOH as well but mind you - he had hard time trying to get a job. You just gotta keep trying and trying and trying.

It is all about politic and favorism. Take it from me, I know.

how is it favoritism when it comes to hiring? they don't even know anybody they're interviewing unless it's colleague's son. politic and favoritism is usually when it comes to promotion.

Back