Mayweather vs Hatton

Schermy

Reaction score
Will anyone be watching the Mayweather vs. Hatton fight? I can't wait for Sautrday night!!!

nope I wont cuz I am not into boxing :-/ I am into WWE and UFC (gradually become fan)

nope I wont cuz I am not into boxing :-/ I am into WWE and UFC (gradually become fan)

We watch UFC in our house when Matt Hamill is fighting. I love boxing!! I love almost all sports. I'm a strange girl!! LOL

We watch UFC in our house when Matt Hamill is fighting. I love boxing!! I love almost all sports. I'm a strange girl!! LOL

haha I love any sports, but not boxing, strange? ha

Will anyone be watching the Mayweather vs. Hatton fight? I can't wait for Sautrday night!!!

I used be fan of boxing long time ago as my time with Marvelous Mervin Hagler, Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini and Julio Cesar Chavez...of course Muhammad Ali, too.

I become less in boxing (and WWE) when MMA , mixed martial arts as name of sport what UFC's that came out in 1993.

Boxing fans, WWE fans and MMA fans doesn't mix together well. :)

I take Mayweather over Hatton due Mayweather is a smart and distance rounds. Mayweather 10 Round TKO

I am not into boxing but I watched Mayweather dance on "Dancing With the Stars" last month. Wishing him the best of luck in his boxing match on this Saturday.

I used be fan of boxing long time ago as my time with Marvelous Mervin Hagler, Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini and Julio Cesar Chavez...of course Muhammad Ali, too.

I become less in boxing (and WWE) when MMA , mixed martial arts as name of sport what UFC's that came out in 1993.

I take Mayweather over Hatton due Mayweather is a smart and distance rounds. Mayweather 10 Round TKO

I like boxing and MMA so does that make me weird??? I think I mix jsut fine :giggle:

Is it possible to supply a 'link' for the up-coming fight?

I haven't been much of a fan for boxing 'cept for the years earlier when Joe Frazier, Leon Spinks and the likes of those who were boxing back then.

But then again, one can always tune to some 'boxing' in any hockey event. :-X

:D
~RR

Mayweather is cheap-ass fighter.
I am looking forward to watch Ukraine's Wladimir Klitschko vs. Russian's Sultan Ibragimov (who beat Holyfield) . . . Ukraine and Russia country never get along, due to politics. Let's see who's the best figther in the world. IF Ibragimov beat Klitschko, that would be great news, and then in the finals Sultan Ibragimov will fight against Ruslan Chagaev (who beat Nikolay Valuev)

World Boxing Rankings:

HEAVYWEIGHT LEADERS:

WBC- Oleg Maskaev
WBA- Ruslan Chagaev
IBF- Wladimir Klitschko
WBO- Sultan Ibragimov

Source: here.

Wow, all 3 are Russian boxers, just one Ukrainian ..... what happened to the American boxers? That is because Calvin Brock, Shannon Briggs, Samuel Peter can't handle those RUSSIAN POWERHOUSE BOXERS. :afro:

Crap, we need the Yanks to face-off with the Ruskies for boxing....it has been long time since Rocky Balboa defeated Ivan Drago. Oh, wait, aww, man, it was just a movie. Damn. :P

World Boxing Rankings:

HEAVYWEIGHT LEADERS:

WBC- Oleg Maskaev
WBA- Ruslan Chagaev
IBF- Wladimir Klitschko
WBO- Sultan Ibragimov

Source: here.

Wow, all 3 are Russian boxers, just one Ukrainian ..... what happened to the American boxers? That is because Calvin Brock, Shannon Briggs, Samuel Peter can't handle those RUSSIAN POWERHOUSE BOXERS. :afro:

Yeah, Russians are tougher. So are russian Fedor Emelianenko who is MMA HW Rank - #1 in the world. Fedor Emelianenko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's an Understatment. :giggle:

did you get the picture of shuttle launch??

Yeah, Russians are tougher. So are russian Fedor Emelianenko who is MMA HW Rank - #1 in the world. Fedor Emelianenko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was born in Rubizhne, Luhansk, USSR. Now their city is in Ukraine territory, therefore he is Soviet-Ukrainian. Same with Klitschko, I never consider him as Russian. He is Soviet-Ukrainian, and his nationality is Ukrainian.

For example, someone who was born in Puerto Rico, and then later United States bought Puerto Rico, and then do you consider him as American or Puerto Rican-American?

Mayweather is cheap-ass fighter.
I am looking forward to watch Ukraine's Wladimir Klitschko vs. Russian's Sultan Ibragimov (who beat Holyfield) . . . Ukraine and Russia country never get along, due to politics. Let's see who's the best figther in the world. IF Ibragimov beat Klitschko, that would be great news, and then in the finals Sultan Ibragimov will fight against Ruslan Chagaev (who beat Nikolay Valuev)

Mayweather is 33-0. Not very Cheap-ass in my book.

I have to agree with u abt this... I am fan of WWE for long time, thats why I never interesting in boxing but I gradually become fan of UFC cuz of Matt Hamill...

He was born in Rubizhne, Luhansk, USSR. Now their city is in Ukraine territory, therefore he is Soviet-Ukrainian. Same with Klitschko, I never consider him as Russian. He is Soviet-Ukrainian, and his nationality is Ukrainian.

For example, someone who was born in Puerto Rico, and then later United States bought Puerto Rico, and then do you consider him as American or Puerto Rican-American?

Once you born and always be countryman. Fedor stands with Russia and localed his fight camp in St. Pererburg. Remmy he borned there under the name of USSR before Ukranian.

I fellows where they stands with their countries. I has a friend that still consider himself Yugoslavian while Montenegro and Serbia took over Yugoslavia.

Once you born and always be countryman.
Exactly.
Now I consider him as USSR. When communist breakdown, the city he was born in become Ukraine, which is not part of Russia, so basically he is from USSR, but now is Ukraine. I don't care his fighting camp's location because he can set up his own fighting camp in Africa, India, China, among others. Comprehend? :afro:

Back to the point .... GO HATTON!

Mayweather, may lose in the fight.

Last edited:
Exactly.
Now I consider him as USSR. When communist breakdown, the city he was born in become Ukraine, which is not part of Russia, so basically he is from USSR, but now is Ukraine. I don't care his fighting camp's location because he can set up his own fighting camp in Africa, India, China, among others. ? :afro:

Back to the point .... GO HATTON!

Mayweather, may lose in the fight.

We lives in one planet that we should be conside - earthling. Instead any nationalize cuz world already gone many change name of homelands.

I still saying that Fedor of Russia...instead Soviet or USSR or Ukraine. MMA World already label him "Best fighter from Russia". Sorry, dude. :)

Back