May not be a big deal but... umm

A

AngelWolf

See how many I had posts up to now??? Well, like I said that is no big deal lol .....still long way to go up to one thousand.... *GROAN* :hyper:

Nah, no need to congrats me YET!!! :whistle:

:giggle: :scatter:

(I guess I was kind of little boring but soon going to bed due to damn hot here!!)

I see you have 504 posts.....getting close to heaven?... :cool2:

494 more posts to go to hit the 'first big one'.... :D

Kudos for posting over 500 times in here...continue to enjoy your stay here as well! ;)

haha, AW again.. wow that slowest ever i seen! Well i think ur a GREAT slowest post in this forum! haha j/k

hmmm doing better that what I am...Damn Angel 12,146 posts? Sheesh we all definitly gotta a long way to go for that one. That's the highest one i've seen thus far :cheers:

jlfwildkat said:
hmmm doing better that what I am...Damn Angel 12,146 posts? Sheesh we all definitly gotta a long way to go for that one. That's the highest one i've seen thus far :cheers:
Vampy got the highest one, and I'm on my way up. :angel:

Ah that's great Moooon... way to go... for your 500 plus posts.... heh I'm catching up.. *chuckles*

Roadrunner said:
494 more posts to go to hit the 'first big one'.... :D

Kudos for posting over 500 times in here...continue to enjoy your stay here as well! ;)

Thanks RR! Yep, that right long way to go! :lol: LOL @ ^Angel^ not very close to heaven yet! LOL but still abt there maybe within a year from now!

OH hush up, Sherry!! :lol: Can't help it if I am slow! :dunno: Phfttt lol

Cheri: It will take me maybe 20 yrs to reach that like u do or Vamp for that matter! :laugh2: Since I am old and slow poke!! :giggle: but I do enjoy it very much...

Dont worry just enjoy posting in here. :D

I cant even reach Cheri, Angel or Vampy cuz I know I will never reach that high. LOL

jlfwildkat said:

LOL, What can I say? I'm a postwhore.... :mrgreen:

Now that's news to me.. Angel declaring she a postwhore?? LOL wonder how RR would react to that?? LOL kidding ya, Angel...

I know the feeling. I am trying to reach 1,000 too. Its a loooooong way to get there. Like you said maybe in 20 yrs.. ;) keep it up.. smile

LOL mooon...

My bet it will take me prolly half way of 2007 to get to 1,000 posts erm wait and see...

Keep trying harder! I know you can do it just like the little train that could!

Back