Matthew Shepard Act is getting closer!

Wrong. Adolf Hilter killed over seven million jews, GLBT, disabled, deaf, and any kind of people that he doesn't agree with.

I don't believe that was an accident at all.

Off subject - Russian soldiers were killed more than the Jewish people in the border of Germany. So, for Jewish related, then the Jews were the largest population in Germany. That's all I know of. Adolf loved white people with blonde hairs and blue eyes which made him think that they are the native to Germany. Actually, Adolf had brown hairs and perhaps brown eyes. That's weird. Of course, he was sicko.

I thought that Matthew Shepard Act was passed. Well, I am surprised that it is a long process.

Wrong. Adolf Hilter killed over seven million jews, GLBT, disabled, deaf, and any kind of people that he doesn't agree with.

I don't believe that was an accident at all.

Right, it was just an example. Sweet lord.

Anyway, crossfires and accidents can shit happens. Let me tell you a story....oh, it's not belong in the closet. I'll PM you.

Can somebody tell me who is Matthew Shepard, please? Thank you.
I must have miss any news from tv, mag book, etc.

Can somebody tell me who is Matthew Shepard, please? Thank you.
I must have miss any news from tv, mag book, etc.

Matthew Shepard is a gay man who went a bar, then other two men came to him in the bar pretending that they was gay. They gave Matthew a ride to home, but instead they drop Matthew off on the field and beating him up to death.

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But that is not what this news about, it's about to enforcing the law about hate crime, make the law stronger against the hate crime. Matthew Shepard is just the name of this bill to respresent him.

Matthew Shepard is a gay man who went a bar, then other two men came to him in the bar pretending that they was gay. They gave Matthew a ride to home, but instead they drop Matthew off on the field and beating him up to death.

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But that is not what this news about, it's about to enforcing the law about hate crime, make the law stronger against the hate crime. Matthew Shepard is just the name of this bill to respresent him.

wow, poor him. :(

Back