Matt Hamill vs Michael Bisping forum debate

Ah, they changed the odds.. looks better now, but yeah, I should've bet on Hamill with +300. Good opportunity to triple my bet. Oh well

Oh my GOD! I cant believe, judges had handed down split decision awarded to Michael instead of Matt. WTF. Matt had showed, so much class, power, speed and brutal. I never seen him fight before.

Sucks for Matt and these judges should be fired and never come back again.

WTF matt definately won the fight. It was such BS BS, i bet if it was in the usa, matt would have won the decision but that doesnt matter because he dominated the match. so what Bisping got a few punches in but matt did the same and took him down and just over powered Bisping. im not a fan of either of the 2 but it was just BS.

what i just witnessed tonight was the biggest travesty in ufc history. matt hamill outright dominated michael bisping that entire fight. to even consider giving that decision to bisping is atrocious. and for bisping to say that he out-boxed hamill in the post fight interview almost made me laugh. instead i was outraged. despicable.

At first, cheers for Matt. He imrpessed me with his improved.

My judges : Hamill vs Bisping

Round One - Hamill
Round Two - Bisping
Round Three - Bisping

and winner - Bisping via split decision

Hamill hadn't been aggessive at the third round and not able to control Bisping on the floor (see Quinton Jackson controlled Dan Henderson few rounds if you watched) last two rounds. Bisping did final minute to attack Hamill to change judge's.

Bisping had few stop Hamill takedowns = score a point for defense.
Bisping got up soon from been takedowns = score a point to for escape from the floor/ Matt's guard.

Hamill was pretty aggesive on first round then not much aggesive last two rounds.

Aggessive = Bisping
Takedown = Hamill
Striking = Hamill
Control = Bisping
Defense = Bisping
Escape from the guard = Bisping

Pretty close call.

Judges never like to be ones who make judge on the fight as it is true unpopluar job for any fight events.

While I tried to seek for who is judges to make decision for Bisping in many mma websites (yes, alot angry fans over decsison).

I define feel their speaking - UFC President Dana White didnt want lost money from England if Hamill won. Sound like WWE Vince? I may be blind mouse for my judge...I just saw there that I had to make a call.

Other, believed two judges from England pick Bisping 29-28 while other judge, american picked Hamill 30-27. Damnit, Las Vegas boxing commissioners cannot do anything since it took in England.

Yes, I felt bad for Hamill ... he say "he beat a fair and square" ... what true sportmanhsip dude. Bisping was ***hole attuide to tell Hamill : "go back to wrestling"...no handshake. What more brit fans booed Bisping.

Yes, that become most converstion decison in the UFC history.

Now...bring Hamill vs Bisping 2 here, UFC! UFC already be earful from the mma fans.,,,hopefully UFC to give another match to be fair like they did give upset fans another match of Ken Shamrock vs Tito Oritz after questioned stoppage early few years ago.

Try not leave the fight to judges and finish that creep brit guy off next time, Matt!

HAMILL WAR!

Although I haven't seen the 'fight'...however, basing on the vast majority of views/opinions over at another site, still going with over 150+ pages in a thread regarding the fight and the outcome--most are saying it's the worse decision ever in its history, others say that Matt dominated the fight overall, several have pointed out that the decision winner made some unruly comments after the fight and losing some of his fans (support) in doing so, and lastly, if there was ever a re-match, think of it this way, (IF they do) most likely they would take the match via PPV (pay-per-view) to reap in more $$. Somehow, basing from the uproar and widely outcry with the result of this fight may get a few higher-ups to channel this into a big money-making machine than what it should really ought to be...and doing so, may not be a 'good' thing either.

This sort of thing is simply bad (and sad as well) for the loser, who in the eyes of many, was the true victor...best wishes to him as he moves forward.

~RR

Here is the fans's reponse on Hamill vs Bisping. Yes, alot upset over the decision and other gave points why Bisping won or Hamill should win.

OFFICIAL - Matt Hamill Vs. Michael Bisping DISCUSSION THREAD (pre/post) - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Hmm, I define want Hamill vs Bisping 2 in here! Give them to prove who is real deal.

Oh boy, that thread already pass 215 pages there. UFC President say "rematch can be happen if have to settle down"

Unless Bisping's plan to move down to 185 lbs division as his saying therefore he will not fight Hamill at 205 lbs.

I couldn't sleep all night after watching the UFC 75. When Rematch begins, I want Bisping to get a technicial knock-out from Matt Hamill in the first round to make my day.

When Bisping said in bisping.tv:

I have contacted the UFC and stated I would like to rematch Hammill at everyones earliest convenience as Im sure most of you know, no fighter wants a win when the decision is debateable. I am happy for the fight to take place where ever, and look forward to settling the score once and for all. I personally feel we put on a great fight for the fans and perhaps people should focus on this more.

I will say this though, if Matt Hammils gonna cut me next time he might need a carving knife as Ive definately got thicker skin over the last few days.

I want to fight him in London. :mad:

I Got To Meet Matt Hamill in Indianapolis

Hee hee hee

I shook his hand and got his picture with his autograph, I got to meet his parents too, amazin'...I'm glad I went to the asl expo and Matt Hamill supported asl expo horayy!!!

I wanna see Hamill/Bisping rematch at Hamill's hometown therefore Bisping will be choke!!

Back