Mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA

Defiantly happening in Europe..I was surprised to find out how many terror attacks Russia have mostly aimed at children.Called black widows and they forced into suicide vest..
I got Koran out lastnight I read it a few times in past and would be helpful if imams came on tv explain for example one of the many verses refers to rabbis and Jews as having soul of monkey and to kill them.Imams say get it in context well come on moderate Muslims tell us explain the context

I have heard the of math problems that went something like this "If you have 24 Jews and killed 17 how many Jews would have left?"

. . . and the President says?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35015388

This is part of what Obama said on his weekly radio address President Barack Obama says the US "will not be terrorised" by Wednesday's mass shootings in San Bernardino, California.

"We are strong. And we are resilient," he said in his weekly radio address, adding that it was "entirely possible" the two attackers had been radicalised."

I copy and pasted what was written in the story and the I didn't correct the misspelled work the person typed. Wow and I thought my spelling was bad !

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35015388

This is part of what Obama said on his weekly radio address President Barack Obama says the US "will not be terrorised" by Wednesday's mass shootings in San Bernardino, California.

"We are strong. And we are resilient," he said in his weekly radio address, adding that it was "entirely possible" the two attackers had been radicalised."

I copy and pasted what was written in the story and the I didn't correct the misspelled work the person typed. Wow and I thought my spelling was bad !

1) What word(s) are misspelled? If you're talking about terrorised and radicalised, know that the Brits use S where we use Z in a lot of words.

2) Maybe you should proofread your posts before you hit "Submit" when you're criticizing others' typos.

:roll:

The FBI and Homeland Security watch the easy targets, but people like the shooters in San Bernardino, go under the radar because they gave no outward signs of being radicalized; family members didn't know, workers didn't know and the terrorists weren't calling the FBI or HLS to tell them they were going to go kill a lot of people.

Foxnews has been telling about each victim, those who were killed and those who were wounded, and showing their pictures. It's very sad.

Some of the survivors told how they survived. One woman told how her male co-worker covered her body with his. He died. Another man told how he and a second man were in the restroom. They shut the door, laid on the floor, and pushed the door with their feet to keep it closed. One woman played dead.

So many emotional stories.

The FBI and Homeland Security watch the easy targets, but people like the shooters in San Bernardino, go under the radar because they gave no outward signs of being radicalized; family members didn't know, workers didn't know and the terrorists weren't calling the FBI or HLS to tell them they were going to go kill a lot of people.
Imagine that FBI thought that he was not a bad guy while he made bombs in his "man cave". SMH BTW, how come ISIS said that the killers were supporters when FBI didn't know that before?

I understand that it's impossible for FBI to catch them all. Our President said that we will not be terrorized. I don't believe him and past/future Presidents whoever say that.

They shot the co-workers who had thrown them a baby shower.

Months before Syed Farook and his wife allegedly fired hundreds of rounds of ammunition on Farook's co-workers in San Bernardino, California, they threw him a baby shower.

Farook had set up a baby registry at Target for his newborn daughter, asking for the standards, like "a car seat, diapers, and safety swabs," The New York Times reports. At the shower, his co-workers at the San Bernardino Country Department of Health asked when they would be meeting his wife, Tashfeen Malik. They never expected they would meet her Wednesday, when she allegedly helped Farook kill 14 people and injure 21 more after opening fire during an all-staff meeting in a conference room at Inland Regional Center....

Coworkers threw office baby shower

http://www.wcvb.com/news/army-reserve-armory-broken-into-saturday-night/36464176

The Army reserve armory needs to do a better job in keeping their weapons from being stolen , some are still missing and no one know who hands they had ended up in. This looks really bad to me that the army can't even keep their guns out the wrong hands .
Yes, they do need to do better. However, these two shooters got their rifles from a friend, who had purchased them legally. They weren't stolen.

Yes, they do need to do better. However, these two shooters got their rifles from a friend, who had purchased them legally. They weren't stolen.

I know shooters guns weren't stolen , I wonder who's hands did the guns that were stolen end up . If we want to keep guns out of the wrong hands we needs to made army weapons can't be stolen so easy .

That is so horrible about the people that had a baby's shower were killed . The whole thing is so horrible , my heart does out to all the families and friends that lost love ones.
:(

I know shooters guns weren't stolen , I wonder who's hands did the guns that were stolen end up . If we want to keep guns out of the wrong hands we needs to made army weapons can't be stolen so easy .

That is so horrible about the people that had a baby's shower were killed . The whole thing is so horrible , my heart does out to all the families and friends that lost love ones.
:(

They weren't army weapons, but civilian weapons that were modified by the shooters. Problem is the civilian weapons that are legal to buy can be easily changed into those weapons that the military uses.

Imagine that FBI thought that he was not a bad guy while he made bombs in his "man cave". SMH BTW, how come ISIS said that the killers were supporters when FBI didn't know that before?

I understand that it's impossible for FBI to catch them all. Our President said that we will not be terrorized. I don't believe him and past/future Presidents whoever say that.

How did the FBI know he was making bombs in his "man cave?" And ISIS said nothing about these people until after the fact.

I think you're reading more into what the President said. He did say we would not be terrorized, but I don't think he meant it in the context you are thinking. I read his comment to mean we wouldn't be terrorized by acts of terrorism. I mean unless we become a police state there is no way to catch 100% of the bad guys and even in police states they have acts of terrorism. With all policing action it boils down to citizens reporting something out of the ordinary that catches a vast majority of the bad people, it's not good police work, but plain luck that someone sees something and calls the police.

I wont.believe it..
Muslems are not terrorists.....its after all the religion of peace....
This clearly is a false flag op by buddhists, to make muslems look bad.

Its the buddhists....i tell yas.....the buddhists....
As usual...

(Eyes wide opwn as i sit in seiza hands in the comsic mudra)....

They seem to be the ones behind all the terrorism these days...
Uh......
Mmmmmmm...

Wait a minute....

No no..
I mean the amish...those pensilvina dutch....always have tricks up their pitchforks.

Regardless...

Nothing will change...
Has the potus apologized yet?

They weren't army weapons, but civilian weapons that were modified by the shooters. Problem is the civilian weapons that are legal to buy can be easily changed into those weapons that the military uses.

That is not what I was talking about , army weapons were just stolen in my state recently and not all of them been found yet . Obama is saying we need to keep weapons out of the wrong hands , I am saying we need to be doing a better job if it was that easy to steal weapons from the army.

Back