Maryland Renaissance Festival

Fly Free said:
Who might go to the Maryland Renaissance Festival on Sept 6 and 7th for their Deaf Awareness Day qq ive posted also the linkie to the site -- for those who plans to go -- hope to see u all there! :D

http://www.rennfest.com/mrf/entert/special.htm

wish i could go to that state.. sowwy :( but plan on going to minnesota renaissance festival deaf awareness. it's alot of fun i enjoy going to renaissance festival.. i am very curious about going to other states if they're different or same.

dang Deafscuba -- but at least u can go to the 1 up in MN hehe -- i missed it last year cuz i forgot the dates sheesh :roll: at myself LOL and this year dammit im going to go! :lol: cuz i wrote it down on my calandar :D

Fly Free, I WISH! I love those Renn festivals in MD! I went to one a couple years ago for the first time, and got very buzzed on these ales.. way potent, baby. I also got a henni tattoo that lasted for a month.

Maybe we could hook up one summer and go to one together! My father lives in western MD, and I do visit him once every year when I'm not in Norway.

Do you dress up, too?! I haven't, but maybe I will... haha - probably as a wizard. How about you, if you had such a choice to dress up whomever you want to be?

Liza said:
Fly Free, I WISH! I love those Renn festivals in MD! I went to one a couple years ago for the first time, and got very buzzed on these ales.. way potent, baby. I also got a henni tattoo that lasted for a month.

Maybe we could hook up one summer and go to one together! My father lives in western MD, and I do visit him once every year when I'm not in Norway.

Do you dress up, too?! I haven't, but maybe I will... haha - probably as a wizard. How about you, if you had such a choice to dress up whomever you want to be?

awww dang dang hehe -- ofc id love to meet up with u one day when u come out to the states and visiting ur father in western md :)

yes im going to go to the renn festival but ahh dress up qq i dont think i would do that LOL

Aww...I sure miss those Reinassance fairs! I used to go to the Black Forest's Reinassence Fair every year in Novato, California -- one summer, I dressed up as a maiden in the olden time and I had a BLAST! Even got drunk there, hehehe! :roll: :Oops:

Dang! I wish I would like to go Renaissance Festival. I went twice in Dallas (out of Dallas) about 1 and half hours away. I LOVE IT!!! lol Oh well, that is life! One day, I would!! ;) :D

MizzDeaf said:
Dang! I wish I would like to go Renaissance Festival. I went twice in Dallas (out of Dallas) about 1 and half hours away. I LOVE IT!!! lol Oh well, that is life! One day, I would!! ;) :D

awww dang MizzDeaf -- wish i had the opportunity to go to the Dallas Renaissance Festival oh well one day im sure i will :D and ofc plan to go to the 1 in Maryland hehehe :wiggle:

girlygti said:
Why dont we all meet up and go together?

the dates for the Deaf awareness day with terps provided and all was Sept 6 and 7th -- dang looks like u may have missed that day

Fly Free said:
the dates for the Deaf awareness day with terps provided and all was Sept 6 and 7th -- dang looks like u may have missed that day

Opps, I 'm slow....lol

LOL no plm girlygti im sure the MD Renaissance Festival will do it again next year and u would then be aware of the date and attend :D

BTW -- welcome to AD and enjoy ur stay :D

Thanks!... Where can I get more information about events for the deaf in Maryland. My brother loves the Deaf Festival in baltimore city. But I can't find any info on them.....

girlygti said:
Thanks!... Where can I get more information about events for the deaf in Maryland. My brother loves the Deaf Festival in baltimore city. But I can't find any info on them.....

there are quite a few that goes on -- some of them are on monthly basis -- i will PM u with the links :)

girlygti said:
Thanks so much!!!!

Hey Girlygti, if you're really interested-- there's anoither deaf festival coming up this sunday in southern NJ (I'm not sure where is it exactly) I heard it's a popular event.
Here's the info link: http://www.njdaw.org/deaffest03/deaffest03.htm
I hope it's not too far for you and your brother to go there! Take care.

FlyF, how was the fest???

Oh by the way, WaterRats and I'll dress you up for a renn festival yet! :whip:

Thats sounds great.... Its about an 4 hour drive for me.... I might go depends if I have a house after the hurricane

Back