mars or earth?

Solo Cup

Reaction score
will you choose to live on mars when earth is going to end or you prefer to stay and dead with the earth when its end?

me, i would like to live on the mars and live in different world.

well... tough desicion... as for me... i would rather stay in earth if it's going to be the end..
my reason are
- to die on soil with other family members
- i born on earth and i must die on earth

I don't think I would be very comfortable living on Mars....

The temperature is freezing!! I just came back from NYC and boy was I glad to be back in California, lol.

I would choose to continue living on Earth. I just think it's physically impossible for me to live on Mars.

Mars?? Remind me of that movie "Total Recall". Cannot imagine about living on Mars. For me, I rather live on the Earth.

Lasza said:
Mars?? Remind me of that movie "Total Recall". Cannot imagine about living on Mars. For me, I rather live on the Earth.

Don't forget "Mission to Mars", "Red Planet" and "Specie 2". :lol:

I perfer to live on earth as well...... i was born here i will die here, mars is a possiblity to visit then thats it. I rather live here to my last days .

Lasza said:

HAHHAA... you must be watching that movie too much 4 u...

:roll: ~ Oh boyee... :laugh2:

Bullym0m said:
HAHHAA... you must be watching that movie too much 4 u...

:roll: ~ Oh boyee... :laugh2:

You got right! Even I own that VHS tape. Watch that movie repeatly like 50 times or more.

Mars reminds me of New York. Sooo cold. If you like the weather in Rochester today maybe you will like Mars. :ugh:

Rochester has a bitchy weather right now, it s expected to have snow everyday for the next two weeks, they predict. ARGHS It's so beautiful but it's a bitch!

As for me - born, raised, living and shall die on our Earth, no dicussions.

Beside look at the colors...I'll rather be where many colors shows while it looks quite dull on Mars......tch

Earth

h_blue_marble_01,1.jpg

Mars

mars_globe_lead_010819_01.jpg

Last edited:
AquaMaiden said:
Look at the differences between Mars and Earth - perhaps you'll learn something new, eh?

Earth vs Mars
instering facts.... i never knew that earth is growing its diameter..

and i never knew that mars is having global warming heh... how the heck can mars get global warming since it says it's snow is melting due to global warming.. huh?

**EDIT** Marked my 1,000 post :D :beer:

J-SIN said:
i rather to live on moon.
naw... I might consider living on the mar... unless... I don't mind living on earth until death do me apart if there's 2nd moon right next to it look like a ass :)

Back