Marrying cojoined twins

But polygamy's illegal.....

Yes it is.

Like I said uncharted territory. They would prolly would have to obtain court approval. Due to the circumstances.

What if one of them was lesbian and the other was extremely religious straight?

Born March 7, 1990 so now they are really 18. Sorry for my error.

images

Yes, I have read about them few months ago. They are very moviate about their future and positive their life... I was like wow...

Yes, they talk about want to have children one day. They share the same interests and like taste of boys... :eek3: act like that they are normal... I admire them for their positive and moviation.

Yes, I have read about them few months ago. They are very moviate about their future and positive their life... I was like wow...

Yes, they talk about want to have children one day. They share the same interests and like taste of boys... :eek3: act like that they are normal... I admire them for their positive and moviation.

I was wondering if there is a link to this story as I would like to read about it. :)

That was Chang and Eng Bunker. They had two complete separate bodies, just connected by a little band of skin. They were the original Siamese twins.

ViewChangEng-3zz.gif

Wow amazing!...big family too, I was wondering if one of the conjoined twins die, does the other one dies too or is it depends on which part of the body that they are connected to?...

Wow amazing!...big family too, I was wondering if one of the conjoined twins die, does the other one dies too or is it depends on which part of the body that they are connected to?...

When Chang and Eng died, they both died.

Today they probably would have been separated as babies.

If it is not possible to separate, when one dies the other must follow.

Two nagging mouths instead of one? Definitely would have to think about that . . .

I was wondering if there is a link to this story as I would like to read about it. :)

The magazine, I read is German.

Don´t worry, you will get the English link to compare what I said an earlier. I have to go now to fitness studio and will be back for search the link for you later.

It sure raises some legal, social and moral questions which may impact the society in countries.

It's like marry two wives or husbands.

No, it's not. Each twin is his or her own person. They just happened to be conjoined. We tend to think of twins as one unit, but in fact, they ARE two seperate individuals. To think of them as one is very insulting.

Yeah I saw that show.. that's what made me think about this topic... lol
They seem very well adjusted! I also saw a show on Mutters Museum on Travel channel... they said one cojoined pair had many kids... but of course, they're guys... man...

yup i've been to Mutters Museum. It's fascinating. I saw the skeleton of baby conjoined twins. Very fascinating. and there were other stuffs that were both fascinating and shocking.

Back