Marry many wives, NOW?

Ant c5

Reaction score
I need to understand one thing. How can I believe that when I commit suicide and kill others with me, once again, how am I going to heaven and marry 52 wifes. Shoot, to satisfy that many? I would call that hell.
But in any event:

1. What kind of people believe this?
2. What are their marital status.
3. Are they poor, medium, or rich?
4. How can the mix flesh(earth) and spiritual(heaven) together?
5. Is that religion man-made?
6. Is it written in a bible?
7. Who is their god?
8. etc, etc

All input is greatly appreciated.

This thread is intended to educate us. No offense to any religion are groups of people (except fuckin Al-qaida)

Some of your questions are a bit complicated making it difficult for most of us to answer. Perhaps if you started with a thread with one question at a time?

I have no idea what you are asking. What about 52 wives? Eh? Where would you find 52 wives? Bring up a Bible quotation for us to look up, and so on. Maybe if your question(s) were more clear, we could answer.

Marry many wives??? Is that part of Mormons? (no offend, okay?)

wow too many wives I bet somone in real life can 't make love with them all :crazy:

That would be risky since maybe some of these women may have some kind of STD's. :ugh:

yes remind me of King Solomon from the Bible. he's being king and have too many wives.

thats polygamy and originated by the LDS (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) :roll: if anyone knows if it originated PRIOR to LDS lemme know!

(from what i remmy of the teaching from the church before i stopped practicing) Joseph Smith had told his fellow LDS members that they should have multiple wives and all that shit -- i have personally told my family (LDS members) that its the MOST disgusting history in LDS church ive heard of and i CANNOT fathom how THEY can accept that :roll:

i myself am a descendent of Brigham Young and 1 of his many wives and somewhere in the family tree that would make me a half-relative(i dunno how many like 1st, 2nd, 3rd cousin or whatever and so forth) to Steve Young the NFL football player and a half relative to someone from Joseph Smith's wives :dunno: dont ask its TOO complicated for me to even try comprehending --

personally its :bsflag: and VERY disgusting -- im looking to get myself excommunicated from the church in due time (when timing is right to prevent a family uproar)

Glad polygamy are forbid since 1950's. Look at Elizabeth Smart as second wife for idiot couple.

Originally posted by Lasza
Glad polygamy are forbid since 1950's. Look at Elizabeth Smart as second wife for idiot couple.

no Lasza -- in Utah it was banned PRIOR to it joining statehood so i think its somewhere in 1860s -- those who lives in UT would know when it became a state

Originally posted by Fly Free
no Lasza -- in Utah it was banned PRIOR to it joining statehood so i think its somewhere in 1860s -- those who lives in UT would know when it became a state

Ahhh Utah chose to become USA after give up on polygamy. Thanks for refesh my mind.
But I ain't surprise about some communities still have polygamists/bigamists that which still illegal in USA for today.

Originally posted by Fly Free
thats polygamy and originated by the LDS (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) :roll: if anyone knows if it originated PRIOR to LDS lemme know!

(from what i remmy of the teaching from the church before i stopped practicing) Joseph Smith had told his fellow LDS members that they should have multiple wives and all that shit -- i have personally told my family (LDS members) that its the MOST disgusting history in LDS church ive heard of and i CANNOT fathom how THEY can accept that :roll:

i myself am a descendent of Brigham Young and 1 of his many wives and somewhere in the family tree that would make me a half-relative(i dunno how many like 1st, 2nd, 3rd cousin or whatever and so forth) to Steve Young the NFL football player and a half relative to someone from Joseph Smith's wives :dunno: dont ask its TOO complicated for me to even try comprehending --

personally its :bsflag: and VERY disgusting -- im looking to get myself excommunicated from the church in due time (when timing is right to prevent a family uproar)

Are you descendent of Brigham Young and Steve Young? :shock:

Originally posted by Oddball
Are you descendent of Brigham Young and Steve Young? :shock:
Oddball,
You are not only one being :shock:. Already knew Steve Young is 4th generation from Brigham Young so far.

Back