Asking to married

• A guy ask a girl to marry him

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • A girl ask a guy to marry her

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Either

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
I voted either.... nowadays... women have asked their man to marry her... i assumed that guy is too shy or coward of asking a lady to marry...hehehe

I voted 'either'. My husband proposed me. I rather have it the old traditional way by a man asking a woman to be his wife.

that my traditional for men propose to ask women marry i dont like beg ask men married that crazy!

mostly men always ask his girlfriend or fiancee to marry this man how long been dating and their parents knew can dating for more than decades or less decades that lifes.

if my boyfriend asked me marry one days but i cant wait getting married to become married women but im still singles women in my 20's but im now 25 years old

My opinion marry is not that important.. Remember marry is just a PROMISE, but most people would broke the vows today.. I could understand many people get too excite to get marry because of their emotional and they would think they would stay together forever but if they are no longer happy together then get separate or divorce!

I voted either..

i dont see why women shouldnt ask the men to marry them.. i have few friends who asked their boyfriends to marry them... today's world is changing.. so dont see why not...

but for me... i am hopeless romantic .. i like it when a guy surprised me with the prospoal and asked me to marry him.. like my husband did when he asked me to marry him on new years day at midnight with gifts in EACH box till the last thing was the ring taped behind a spoon inside the candy cane bowl and i screamed and said YES! haha... I will never forget that special moment as long as I live... hehehe....Now we are married and happily in LOVE! :)

My opinion marry is not that important.. Remember marry is just a PROMISE, but most people would broke the vows today.. I could understand many people get too excite to get marry because of their emotional and they would think they would stay together forever but if they are no longer happy together then get separate or divorce!

Well.. I would say 50% to 50%... Depends on people's... I don't believe in Divorce until have a VERY good reason to have to do that... But Separate is good for people to learning and such like that... And, I'm already engaged by Sequoias, I'm so excited but going to get marry, it's not rush unless you know them very well... My parents dated for three months then my mom's step father forced them to marry because my mom was pregnant with me, so look at them they married for more than 23 years already... They thanked my grandfather for forced them to marry becuase they truly love each other, they taught me what right and wrong are, everything like that. So, my believe that there's 50% that people would keep their vows, other 50% would break the vows. So that's my opinion

I voted either..I got proposed by ex hubby and current hubby. Both proposals were sweet.

Back