Married, but....

Keep digging that hole. Landing a deaf (employed) guy is a failure now? Are you aware of the membership here? I would block you, along with Dog Boy, but I find your brand of stupidity to be mildly entertaining.

Pretty sure everyones aware that thats a strike against us in the dating pool but if that's the way you want take it suit yourself.........and you got a job now? Good for you. 4 kids you say?

This is what I've found on the Internet when you tick you off men, they one one, or more, of 4 things.....insinuate that you're stupid, ugly, fat or a lesbian. I am none of those things so it doesn't really bother me. You're not much different, You are a bit mire perverted than most, so thats creepy, and your very strange fascination with me, and unwarranted hostility.....that's different, and really weird. But basically, I don't give a rats ass man. You have made references to me, that most posters don't understand because they don't share your fascination, so I ignored them all. The only reason you're getting any kind of response from me now is because you're addressing me directly. I now feel slightly dirty and feel I should shower.

:roll:

Oh that was for you "steiny"....I see you hiney, it's so nice and shiney if you don't hide it Ima...oh wait no, that's not your hiney, that's all of you. All ass. ALL the time.

I thought you were attempting to fool people into thinking you were wise enough to let others have the last word?

Oh well. I guess it didn't work out too well for you. Sorry bout that.

I thought you were attempting to fool people into thinking you were wise enough to let others have the last word?

Oh well. I guess it didn't work out too well for you. Sorry bout that.

No, everything you wrote up there was such cockamamie bullshit it didn't even deserve notice. It just made you look like an ass, and that was me letting you know....you're an ass.

But kudos fellas for turning this thread into a bash Amber thread. You guys are awesome, clearly.

Keep digging that hole. Landing a deaf (employed) guy is a failure now? Are you aware of the membership here? I would block you, along with Dog Boy, but I find your brand of stupidity to be mildly entertaining.

It is entertaining, I will at least give her that :giggle:

No, everything you wrote up there was such cockamamie bullshit it didn't even deserve notice. It just made you look like an ass, and that was me letting you know....you're an ass.

But kudos fellas for turning this thread into a bash Amber thread. You guys are awesome, clearly.

You apparently thought it deserved notice.

Oh what is that?

"I'm a victim ... I'm a victim ... I'm a victim....I'm a victim ... I'm a victim" do you always keep your caustic diatribe at such a high repetitive squeal like that? Quite an amazing skill you have.

Something tells me you have been called that more than once. In fact, a little birdie told me a few things about your local reputation...

Thanks for the block. It means I don't need to see your drunken ramblings as you try to play the white knight.

YOU are sick and twisted, I'm VERY glad to have Block YOU

Ohhhh even better! :lol:

Attachments

• thong.jpg
    thong.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 14
Just so we're clear Shel, those absolutely don't belong in my eye candy thread :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

my parents are divorced and i dont care. All that matters is that they're both happy at the end of the day. Its rather selfish of the children to want their parents together if they are unhappy. Of course its understandable if theyre young but if theyre 16 and older and traumatized by a divorce they really need to pull their heads out of their asses and see the larger scheme of things

Perhaps, need to be patience, no sex for umm.. 6 months. Then your feel of sex would come back.

my parents are divorced and i dont care. All that matters is that they're both happy at the end of the day. Its rather selfish of the children to want their parents together if they are unhappy. Of course its understandable if theyre young but if theyre 16 and older and traumatized by a divorce they really need to pull their heads out of their asses and see the larger scheme of things

People who are traumatized by having their family ripped apart aren't exactly selfish, nor do they have their heads up their ass. Divorce is usually one, or both, spouses being selfish and having their heads up their ass.

Divorce is traumatizing for people who actually care about their family. People who don't really care, are usually not traumatized. My sister was traumatized by my parents divorce. It took her nearly 15 years to even speak to my mother again.

actually - it's the other way around.

you're still thinking of a marriage as a relationship between bf and gf where they can just break up if they're not happy with each other. it doesn't work like that. the whole point of marriage is to stay together for life and you better make damn sure of it especially if you plan to have children together.

you're still thinking of a marriage as a relationship between bf and gf where they can just break up if they're not happy with each other. it doesn't work like that. the whole point of marriage is to stay together for life and you better make damn sure of it especially if you plan to have children together.

^ this x 100

Divorces are unpredictable. I am surprised that you didn't know. Even some get divorced after 25 years of marriage. Some get divorced within one year of marriage. The most important thing is that life goes on and be happy. Those children will always be fine. See, Stein is fine. If he's not, he wouldn't be here.

Back