Votes: 2 16.7%
  • already did

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

The*Empress

Reaction score
Would you married your male/female bestfriend?
Or you already married your male/female bestfriend?

Would marriage last longer or nope?

Miss*Pinocchio said:

It is depend on your heart. If this person is your best friend into really love each other. I do not see anything wrong with that. Important, you are happy and love with this person.

Just follow your heart !

Sabrina said:
It is depend on your heart. If this person is your best friend into really love each other. I do not see anything wrong with that. Important, you are happy and love with this person.

Just follow your heart !
i agree with u... it depend on

i grew up with 2 best friends.. til out of world, they got married.. it shocked me cuz of we were best friends not expect.. so i accpeted it.. they still married for almost 8 yrs this fall...

Miss*Pinocchio said:

What do you mean? :dunno: Do you mean if I would marry my best friend who is female or a guy I am friends with? I dont have any best friends who are guys as they are all females but I have several male acquaintances.

Meg,
Well, when ya get tired of looking for the right guy...
but then if you have a male best friend...
and you and him like to gossip, go mall, rent and watch movies together....

But your female friend one day talk tooo much...
and say, "hey why you and him ever date?"

And you would make faces,,, ewww, with him, oh no...
we grew up together, he practically likes a brother to me.

Would you go ahead and see if you can try to date your male best friend,
and see if things work out, or would you be scare that it would
permanently break up your friendship with your male bestfriend?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Meg,
Well, when ya get tired of looking for the right guy...
but then if you have a male best friend...
and you and him like to gossip, go mall, rent and watch movies together....

But your female friend one day talk tooo much...
and say, "hey why you and him ever date?"

And you would make faces,,, ewww, with him, oh no...
we grew up together, he practically likes a brother to me.

Would you go ahead and see if you can try to date your male best friend,
and see if things work out, or would you be scare that it would
permanently break up your friendship with your male bestfriend?

Well I dont have that kind of friend who is a guy. If we did hang out and all that, we would have became more than friends cos we would have cared deeply for each other to begin with so I m sure it would have led into a relationship.

I cant speak for others.

I do have male friends but it doesnt mean we have that " CHEMISTRY " to carry it further into relationship. You can love many male friends yet not be in love with them.

Meg said:
Well I dont have that kind of friend who is a guy. If we did hang out and all that, we would have became more than friends cos we would have cared deeply for each other to begin with so I m sure it would have led into a relationship.

I cant speak for others.

I do have male friends but it doesnt mean we have that " CHEMISTRY " to carry it further into relationship. You can love many male friends yet not be in love with them.

Is it possible that later on... allll of the suddenly you in love with your male friend?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Is it possible that later on... allll of the suddenly you in love with your male friend?

Ive never been there but yes I have heard of it happening before. One of my best friends married her best male friend after 13 years of being good friends. They met in 1985 and were very good friends over the years. In 1998, I set both of them up for a weekend in NYC and they both realized it that weekend that they love each other more than just friends.

Now they are happily married with 2 kids.

I honestly notice that whoever marry their best friend tend to have a long-time and healthy marriage.

I personally like the conception of marrying my best friend, it is extremely healthy and 'cool' but I notice that most women rather to not marry their best friends for some reasons... I don't know much about men whether if they would love to marry their best friends or not but I know I do. I made a observation sometimes about women but I may be wrong about women though...

But I am with Nas now so I am by far, happier in relationship with her.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

I am already married to my best friend. :)

Our marriage has lasted a very long time. It is fun having a long-time best friend. :thumb:

I have afew best friends who are females but don't really look "beyond" them as more than friends...well perhas just afew but not all lol

I wish I have a male friend. It would be nice to hang out
with him and not have any romantic feelings.

I only marry for love.

Yes, I think the same as Meg.

Couple I know well, they were best friends for years until they realized they are in love on Year Eve 1990. They are happily married and have 2 daughters.

Been best friends with my hubby for 3 yrs before we started dating. Now married for 7 years this coming July. I hear around it is best to be friends at first before dating....it's been worthwhile for me, I love him dearly.

Im dating with Robert- my sweety boyfriend, who is my best friend too for more than 8 months right now.

And, my best friend, Gabrielle is dating with her boyfriend which is her best friend too for almost 6 years this October.

You can date with your best friend if you love him very much in your heart plus if he do love you same thing, then it is good ;)

best friends do not try to hurt each other's feelings. thus best friends who marry each other, would try their best not to hurt the other feelings. They understand each other very well.

If you marry someone who is not your best friend, then you would have to work on understand your half. You might find not what you like and get tired of this person quickly...

I believe marrying your best friend is the best thing you can do to yourself and your best friend. You both continue to do what you did before and after marriage. discover more hidden qualities. Also you understand your best friend's weakness and you help him/her out.

just my two cents...

halford said:
best friends do not try to hurt each other's feelings. thus best friends who marry each other, would try their best not to hurt the other feelings. They understand each other very well.

If you marry someone who is not your best friend, then you would have to work on understand your half. You might find not what you like and get tired of this person quickly...

I believe marrying your best friend is the best thing you can do to yourself and your best friend. You both continue to do what you did before and after marriage. discover more hidden qualities. Also you understand your best friend's weakness and you help him/her out.

just my two cents...

Yeah you can date someone who already care about you and date someone you already care about.

Back