marriage poll

javapride

Reaction score
recently i took action and voted, IF ur in support of this please do vote! the more counts we have the best it will look.... here's the futher info!

Participation in America’s Poll on Homosexual Marriage at marriagepoll.com continues at a steady pace. As of noon Saturday, December 28, the results were as follows:
I oppose legalization of homosexual marriage and “civil unions” total votes: 201914

I favor legalization of homosexual marriage total votes: 378691

I favor a “civil union” with the full benefits of marriage except for the name: 52238
If you have not already voted, here is the page u can go to http://www.afa.net/petitions/MarriagePoll.asp to do so. Be sure to forward the poll on to your family and friends.

done, but Java, did u notice this is a pro-family organization? When I see "pro-family", that's usually a code word for "anti-gay". Do you know anything abt them?

im not dumb peacetrain and don't apperticate ur thinking im dumb and yes i know what pro family is the whole issue of this thread is to VOTE for the GBLT to be reconize in marriage, AND i recived this in e mail and all im doing is passing this along to show the percentage of the votes that were made, the next thing is, ITS ABT VOTING not abt the pro family issue! thats the issue of this thread :) just letting u know my purpose of this thread :)

javapride said:
im not dumb peacetrain and don't apperticate ur thinking im dumb and yes i know what pro family is the whole issue of this thread is to VOTE for the GBLT to be reconize in marriage, AND i recived this in e mail and all im doing is passing this along to show the percentage of the votes that were made, the next thing is, ITS ABT VOTING not abt the pro family issue! thats the issue of this thread :) just letting u know my purpose of this thread :)

you took what I said the wrong way, I was honestly wondering. Didn't mean to imply you were dumb at all

Back