• Same-sex Marriage

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Civil Union

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • No answer or other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
I propose that we suggest a new federal proposition:

Proposition 9- A ban on straight marriage.

:laugh2: Given the divorce rate in this country, it would appear that we straight people have messed up the concept of marraige beyond repair anyway.:giggle: Let's give the GLTB community a chance. Maybe we could learn something!

:laugh2: Given the divorce rate in this country, it would appear that we straight people have messed up the concept of marraige beyond repair anyway.:giggle: Let's give the GLTB community a chance. Maybe we could learn something!

I fail to see what this has to do with any thing. In a court of law this would mean NOTHING.

That's very very very old news, it was back in 70's and 80's.

Most straight people have AIDS and STD than gay people.

The fastest growing population with HIV/AIDS is white heterosexual women.

The fastest growing population with HIV/AIDS is white heterosexual women.

Really? Could you show an source? Just in case if Pinky and other ADers want ask for source.

I would not base decisions based on what Canada does or does not do. Look how screwed up their economy is? But any way back on topic.

If Gay Civil Unions had all the same legal rights as marriage, what's the problem?

Gays could enjoy the same legal rights as straights and we could also preserve the definition of marriage as between a man and a woman. I believe we should have a distinction in language between gay and straight marriages.

Permit gay Unions to have all the same rights as marriage

yet reserve marriage for a man and a woman.

Now every one should be happy!

:laugh2::laugh2: Have you taken a good look at the American economy is the past few weeks?

Do we want a fair and balanced solution?

Or do we just want to trash each other?

I would love to be fair but will not just sit back and let people trash marriage or heterosexuals. Are we to be fair or just trash the opposing opinions?

Please let me know how to proceed.

Sorry your links and facts are hard to follow. I sugesst you link directly to what you are trying to say. I went to the first link and could not find your $60M you spoke of.

Any way reading more of your posts I question your intent here.

Sounds like you are more against Marriage as defined by a man and a woman, in other words you are beginning to sound anti-heterosexual to me.

I am not anti anti gay. I seek a fair and balanced solution. You want to try to trash heterosexual marriage in your attempt to justify gay marriages. IMHO that greatly reduces your credibilty.

If you want to argue for gay marriage, I suggest you do it with out trashing heterosexual marriages. Otherwise you will only be talking to yourself. :)

A fair and balanced solution would be equal rights for all regardless of sexual orientation.

Really? Could you show an source? Just in case if Pinky and other ADers want ask for source.

The Centers for Disease Control has all of the statistics on HIV/AIDS cases in the U.S.

The Centers for Disease Control has all of the statistics on HIV/AIDS cases in the U.S.

Ok, thanks.

Now, traditional marriage is getting more trash and less value due high divorce rate.

Do we want a fair and balanced solution?

Or do we just want to trash each other?

I would love to be fair but will not just sit back and let people trash marriage or heterosexuals. Are we to be fair or just trash the opposing opinions?

Please let me know how to proceed.

Who is trashing heterosexuals? I certainly haven't seen it happening. If you are talking about the divorce rate among heterosexuals, that is hardly trashing....it is just cold, hard truth.

And, as I stated prior, a fair and balanced solution is equal rights for all regardless of sexual orientation. The GLTB community certainly isn't attempting to deny you any rights as a heterosexual.

Interesting according to my reading blacks lead in numbers, women make up the third largest group, and yes gays still lead.

What group seen the greatest increase? Under 25 age group. Male to males still highest risk. Women to women lowest risk.

Where did you get women lead?

The AIDS and HIV for gay males are decline in after 1990's due increase of condom and sex protection.

Interesting according to my reading blacks lead in numbers, women make up the third largest group, and yes gays still lead.

What group seen the greatest increase? Under 25 age group. Male to males still highest risk. Women to women lowest risk.

Where did you get women lead?

Where exactly did I say anything about highest risk? I said the fastest growing poulation. And actually, IDUs are at higher risk than homosexuals. The highest rate of HIV/AIDS currently diagnosed is in the combination group of IDU/male to male sexual contact.

Back