Marriage counseling

rachie

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done couples counseling? Wondering what to expect. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Every relationship is difference so no two couples will have the same experience . It really depend on what is going on in your relationship. If you're going I hope things work out the way you want it to.

I suppose you are right about that. I just don't want it to turn into some kind of screaming and blaming match that is all. I was nervous enough then on my way my hearing aids stopped working. Great, I hope this isn't a sign!

When it comes to counseling, most people won't go thinking "nothing wrong with me" If both sides really love each other, and really wants to seek help to make it work.. it's possible. It takes two to tango and make the commitment work... if one doesn't want or do the effort wouldn't last long.

When it comes to counseling, most people won't go thinking "nothing wrong with me" If both sides really love each other, and really wants to seek help to make it work.. it's possible. It takes two to tango and make the commitment work... if one doesn't want or do the effort wouldn't last long.

I heard of people agreeing to everything in the office and once they get home the fireworks start all over again. Some people also feel that they're not going anything wrong , it's all the other person fault . My ex husband was like that so he took no effort to change , so I showed him where the front door was. I tried marriage counseling and I think the whole town could of heard my ex-husband yelling , the guiltier you're the louder you can get.

To the OP are your hearing aids working now? I drove my own car when we went to marriage counseling and I walked home one time b/c ex was so angry I thought he was going to crash his car. So I took my own car the next time.

It actually went quite well. Hopefully we can put to work what we've learned. As far as the h.a problem goes, they are still out of commission ... but the psychologist is hoh and wears aids herself, surprise! At least she understood!

It actually went quite well. Hopefully we can put to work what we've learned. As far as the h.a problem goes, they are still out of commission ... but the psychologist is hoh and wears aids herself, surprise! At least she understood!

This great news , I am glad it went well for you both , and good for both of for going this and that great the psychologist is hoh too.

Agreed! Thanks!

Back