Marley and Me-movie

I've read the book also. It is a very good read.

Although, The movie looks interesting. The thing about the movie that is produced off by the book does not exactly always have the same feeling for the audience who has read the book.

I'm quite curious to see how that turns out. :)

I have read this book. It was really a good book. I can't wait DVD to come out! (I prefer that it comes with CC. This is a MUST!)

I went to see Marley and Me , on Christmas Day and it was a very cute movie. From the beginning to end Marley brings laughter and the end is sad do bring your tissues. I can hear people sniffing and I didn't feel so alone crying :)

thanks for warning me hehe i plan to watch the movie but first i need to get the book then read it and see it i will might treat my mother to take her to see marley and me i didn't get her enought presents so movie is my present to her. :)

i like yellow labs as well :D

I recall ~SG~ telling me about this months ago!

Now I'm interested in checking out the book and perhaps the film, too.

Seen some highreels of Marley and Me on tv.. some all over... there was one segment that was there on the recent NFL Fox Sunday show where the guys had the dog from the movie there!!!! What fun.... lol... I wouldnt mind watching that movie.. maybe I should wait till it out on DVD to see...

Seen some highreels of Marley and Me on tv.. some all over... there was one segment that was there on the recent NFL Fox Sunday show where the guys had the dog from the movie there!!!! What fun.... lol... I wouldnt mind watching that movie.. maybe I should wait till it out on DVD to see...

Yes, do watch the movie on DVD when you get a chance when its release comes out. I can't when it does going to buy it and watch it with Lucky:giggle::D

I saw the movie. I thought Jen, and Owen did a great job in the movie. Jennifer Aniston isn't my favorite actress, but Drew, and Kate just suck in my opinion. It would be weird having Kate playing Jenny Grogan since Owen and her have an off ,and on relationship.

I cried at the end Marley made me think of my old dog Cody. I recently bought a German Shepherd/ Lab mix. She looks more German Sherpherd though.

oh???? it's out already?

Dvd

Marley and Me will be on DVD goes on sale Tuesday, March 31, 2009.

Moonflower, I am definately going to buy the movie. I recommend you have a tissue box next you :)

I have already read the book of Marley and Me ... I LOVE that story it is so wonderful ...I couldn't even put down the book I HAD to finish the book . I laughed and cried while reading the book . I remembered the day I heard they were going to make a movie of this . I was so excited ... I will wait for the DVD to come out so I can watch it with CC . I am a dog lover . This is a wonderful story !!

Moonflower, I am definately going to buy the movie. I recommend you have a tissue box next you :)

i know i cried when i read the book it took whole box of tissues heh and it will be might be 2 when i rent the movie heh i am expect that it will happens :)

I have already read the book of Marley and Me ... I LOVE that story it is so wonderful ...I couldn't even put down the book I HAD to finish the book . I laughed and cried while reading the book . I remembered the day I heard they were going to make a movie of this . I was so excited ... I will wait for the DVD to come out so I can watch it with CC . I am a dog lover . This is a wonderful story !!

Sweetangel, I am such a yellow lab lover. The same experience as you and moonflower, it made laugh and cry. I saw the movie last Christmas, it was worth it. I can't wait to buy it on DVD :)

Moonflower, you might need 2 boxes of tissue ha

Last edited:
I went to Walmart, bought the DVD "Marley and Me" it came with a collectible photobook its soo adorable. I haven't watch the DVD yet , will soon :)

I did see Marley and Me at the movies on Dec. 25, 2008 :)

awesome smile ob7
AND i did rent IT yesterday and it was great and yes i had tissue box next me and it took me 5 tissues through in the end. it was great and i did enjoyed it.

smile

I brought the movie last week, and watched it last night, it was a real heart-touching movie. I haven't read the book yet. :)

Back