Marlee Matlin was on GMA

darkage

Reaction score
This morning, I just turned to Good Morning America on TV. They had special guest Marlee Matlin. She talked about her new book "I' LL scream, later"

http://www.marleematlinsite.com/books/books.html

1439102856.jpg

I didn't know Marlee struggled with addiction. Kudos to her for entering rehab and addressing that. :D

Saw that yesterday, too. I was little surprise that she was on drug. :mad2:

That's hollywood to them, damnit.

Wow, I am surprised to know that she was on drug.

The book sounds very interesting to read.

c'mon guys... i think it's silly and naive of us to think our stars who we worship to do not have any problems. We all do and it could be drug, booze, or whatever. What's kudo to her is that she recognized that she has a problem so she went for help. That makes her even a better person than others who denies everything and continues to spiral down to their own destruction.

What's kudo to her is that she recognized that she has a problem so she went for help. That makes her even a better person than others who denies everything and continues to spiral down to their own destruction.

That's right Jiro. :)

Mod Note:

Thread's moved to proper location.

I question some of allegations that she made on a few people. Anything for a buck!

It was a very good book, I purchase it yesterday at Detroit, Michigan airport, read half of that book. I am so surprised, Hollywood Star abuse her.

William Hurt from "Children of the Lesser God"

Last edited:
I Will Scream Later by Marlee Matlin book

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

I read a book when I was on the airplane from Detroit to Boston, it was a very good book. I strongly recommend you to read that book !! Absolutely, you will enjoy to reading it.

Kalista

Mod note:

Thread's merged.

I'll scream later by Marlee Matlin

Who has read this book? I want them to give me an idea what this book is about please? Marlee's my role model, Iv always looked up to her and really enjoyed the films she has been in such as children of a lesser god

Back