Votes: 6 10.7%
  • October

• November

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • December

• Total voters
Lol. looks like your (the 11 ppl) Mommies and Daddies tried for a Valentine's birth for ya!

May 29th .. *on John F. Kennedy's birthday* .. i born on Memorial Day in 1977!

TongueOnFire

zesty said:
someone died young?? :confused:

yes zesty -- Amethystgallone has passed on over a year ago now -- was involved in an auto accident :( shes sorely missed by the few of us who knew her in life and online

Fly Free said:
yes zesty -- Amethystgallone has passed on over a year ago now -- was involved in an auto accident :( shes sorely missed by the few of us who knew her in life and online

sorry about the loss of your dear friend :hug:

June 13th, If it is on a Friday then Jason is coming to get meeeeeeeeeeee.... *horror music sounds*

Meg said:
Angel, you share same birthday as my sister. She is 35.

We should celebrate our birthdays together sometimes :) Mine is on June 10.

Wow, your sister and I almost the same age too! and YES we should go out and celebrate our birthdays together, ( psst, to a male stripper bar? ) :naughty: :giggle: :cheers:

^Angel^ said:
Wow, your sister and I almost the same age too! and YES we should go out and celebrate our birthdays together, ( psst, to a male stripper bar? ) :naughty: :giggle: :cheers:

Excuse me? :sadwave: Did you forget someone else too?

Cheri said:
Excuse me? :sadwave: Did you forget someone else too?

:shock: *talking to myself, I can't believe I forgot my own sister!*.... :Ohno:

*ahem*....sorry twinie, of course you too!!!! :grouphug: :ily:

^Angel^ said:
:shock: *talking to myself, I can't believe I forgot my own sister!*.... :Ohno:

*ahem*....sorry twinie, of course you too!!!! :grouphug: :ily:

:eek: You forgot your own sister?! Just like you forgot my birthday present too, after all I brought you one last year. *ahem* sounds like I need a new replacement sister.

Cheri said:
:eek: You forgot your own sister?! Just like you forgot my birthday present too, after all I brought you one last year. *ahem* sounds like I need a new replacement sister.

I did? :ugh:...ummm, I guess I'll have to buy you two gifts this year :dunno:

^Angel^ said:
I did? :ugh:...ummm, I guess I'll have to buy you two gifts this year :dunno:

2 gifts? Make that a 2006 Jeep not a toy Jeep, Don't get smarty with me. :whistle:

Cheri said:

Whoa ! *close my eyes* :eek2:

Cheri said:

:rofl: at you funny girl!!

July 13 1962 * born on Friday day of 13th* what a terrible day on 13th... CANCER!! that what horscope saying.. * CARING*!!!* but am naughty talk * haha (((( :booty: ))))

Back