Mario Kart Wedding Cake

Wow! That's kewl! Must be good creative on wedding cake. How about if you are get marry. Do you decide to have a Mario Kart Wheel for your wedding cake?? :lol: It's really interesting!

VERY COOL.......very unique. I've always kinda made fun of people who have things like Star Wars or Precious Moments themed weddings but this is beyond cool!

Looks like it would be a fabulous kids birthday cake.

VERY COOL.......very unique. I've always kinda made fun of people who have things like Star Wars or Precious Moments themed weddings but this is beyond cool!

YEAHHHHH it's COOL! My friend is a cake decorating. She made a black Star Wars for her brother's wedding to share with groomsmen. And She made a Mac with apple shape for her sister in the law. It's cool! My wedding cake is so simple. It's beautiful! I do not wish to show off. Because you know how is wedding budget expensive! It cost us about 300 dollar with 105 serving

Looks like it would be a fabulous kids birthday cake.

Of course! It doesn't matter about the age for kid birthday and wedding. :) If I have my first baby turn 1 year old. I will get him or her birthday cake of cartoon characters. That where We bought it from wedding cake place. I don't like to buy from grocery because too sweet and sugar. Yuck! Or I will ask my friend to make one for my baby's birthday. Hehe

Vampy - when you get married, is the groom's cake going to be something out of your favorite video game? ;)

That still beats the armadillo groom cake in the movie "Steel Magnolia!"

Vampy - when you get married, is the groom's cake going to be something out of your favorite video game? ;)

That still beats the armadillo groom cake in the movie "Steel Magnolia!"
Hmm... I dunno. Maybe. :dunno:

It's a cool cake but.... I don't think I would want that cake at my wedding, haha.

What cake would you prefer?

Well, It wouldn't matter what cake it is. Only, I won't want it to be horrendous or anything that screams "murder", lol.

A nice, scrumptious but yet a simple looking cake will do. It doesn't have to be fancy either. :)

Cool wedding cake, that looks like a lot of work on it.

Vampy, Would ya have a stargate wedding cake? ;)

Vampy, would that look like you on the top of cake with your secret lady? :lol:

j/k :giggle:

Back