Marijuana VS Alcohol debates

They laugh for no reason, They get very hungry and start off with eating everything, trouble walking, they're loud and acting childish, even their eyes are very red. That's the kind of behavior I've seen.

That is right,I been living with it for 27 years.

I think I misunderstood the questions after i read Reba's post.... I don't do marijuana nor drink.
Me either. I don't do marijuana nor drink and even smoking. I rather have God in my life than any bad stuff.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: HEY! SOMEONE HAND ME THAT HERSHEY BAR AND BOTTLE OF VISINE, WILL YA!
I don't find it funny or you, You can be very insensitive at times.

Pepsi said:
That is right,I been living with it for 27 years.
Pepsi,
I'm so sorry girl that you had to put up with it for too long. You deserved better. :hug:

I don't find it funny or you, You can be very insensitive at times.

Pepsi,
I'm so sorry girl that you had to put up with it for too long. You deserved better. :hug:

You're the one that posted about laughing for no reason, eating, and having red eyes. I just don't see laughing, being hungry, or having red eyes as terribly dangerous things. They beat the heck out of liver disease, Korsakov's syndrome, and DTs.

You're the one that posted about laughing for no reason, eating, and having red eyes. I just don't see laughing, being hungry, or having red eyes as terribly dangerous things. They beat the heck out of liver disease, Korsakov's syndrome, and DTs.
I did not say it was terrible thing, He asked me what kind of behavior did I witnessed, So I told him. What's your problem?

I did not say it was terrible thing, He asked me what kind of behavior did I witnessed, So I told him. What's your problem?

I don't have one. You're the one that got offended.

I did not get offended, I just did not find you funny, and that's the truth.

Fine. If you weren't offended, why the need to comment on your failure to find it funny? You could have just as easily ignored the post and not laughed.

Can we get back on topic now? Marijuana v alcohol, or laughing, red eyes, and hunger v liver disease, Korsakov's Syndrome, and DTs.

Why is it an either/or choice? How about "none of the above?" People can live happy, productive, positive lives without any alcohol or marijuana.

I really don't see one being better or worse than the other. They are both mind altering drugs. I like keeping my mind clear. I don't even like taking my allergy medicine.

yeah, not everyone gets paranoid when they are high...it really depends on the person and the environment...

Yupp I guess that makes sense.

same here...i m just trying to clear up a few misconceptions about cannabis...the more people we educate, the more likely it will be decriminalized/legalized...

Yeah that's right, I pretty have enough of those unnecessary illegalizing on marijuana..

I am sorry. I just read your posts during my free time.

Cheri, Purpy, Jillo, Pepsi and other. It obvious you already smoke weed before. I can tell that you did. :) Be honest if you done it before. Everyone does smoke weed too. Some people don't.

I used to smoke weed before. I never get any panic when I get high. Yeah I do laugh for no reason but my friends being funny too. It's same as alcohol do laugh.

You said marijuana cause panic. It depend on people who do marijuana abuse can cause screw up their brain. Everyone are different. The most marijuana do have common with behave, relax, sit down and being lazy, do creative on arts or do work on cars.
Meth can cause worse panic than marijuana and alcohol

I do drink a wine for relax because I had been stress out on wedding plan. I need to be relax with a glass of wine and bubble the bathtub. My family and my fiance's family do drink alcohol. I never see anyone get into fighting.

I am not interesting into alcohol abuse and addictive. It's not good for health and waste the money. I prefer to drink a wine for a special day and holiday parties. I like to be with my circle family and my fiance's circle family and friends. But not strange people whom not my friends.

You think marijuana is fried in brain?? I am telling you about something. I read about Brain Chemistry of drugs user addictive for many years. The worst is Esctasy, METH, Crack Cocaine, Cocaine and Heroin more than Marijuana and Alcohol. Meth is the worst!!!!! It can cause brain, kidney, lungs, liver damage! Also can cause fast aging, rotten teeth and skinny! Meth is the worst than all drugs. Even Meth is dangerous with material and can harm the children. Go check it out. It's so rotten!!!!

MySpace

Page Title

Meth Teeth

Tried pot once...it made me laugh like crazy but I had a bad reaction later on. No thanks..

Yes, I drink alcohol but I dont abuse it. Just a beer or two on the weekends or wine.

I do not like getting drunk ..not worth it.

I dont have the experience with pot so I cant comment on the effects on it.

However, for alcohol, I agree that it supresses the sex drive, makes people sick the next day, and so many other effects.

Cheri, Purpy, Jillo, Pepsi and other. It obvious you already smoke weed before. I can tell that you did. :) Be honest if you done it before. Everyone does smoke weed too. Some people don't.

I used to smoke weed before. I never get any panic when I get high. Yeah I do laugh for no reason but my friends being funny too. It's same as alcohol do laugh.

You said marijuana cause panic. It depend on people who do marijuana abuse can cause screw up their brain. Everyone are different. The most marijuana do have common with behave, relax, sit down and being lazy, do creative on arts or do work on cars.

I do drink a wine for relax because I had been stress out on wedding plan. I need to be relax with a glass of wine and bubble the bathtub. My family and my fiance's family do drink alcohol. I never see anyone get into fighting.

I am not interesting into alcohol abuse and addictive. It's not good for health and waste the money. I prefer to drink a wine for a special day and holiday parties. I like to be with my circle family and my fiance's circle family and friends. But not strange people whom not my friends.

You think marijuana is fried in brain?? I am telling you about something. I read about Brain Chemistry of drugs user addictive for many years. The worst is Esctasy, METH, Crack Cocaine, Cocaine and Heroin more than Marijuana and Alcohol. Meth is the worst!!!!! It can cause brain, kidney, lungs, liver damage! Also can cause fast aging, rotten teeth and skinny! Meth is the worst than all drugs. Even Meth is dangerous with material and can harm the children. Go check it out. It's so rotten!!!!

MySpace

Page Title

Meth Teeth

Yupp of course, I agree with you that meth is the far out worst!

And I just realized that I haven't post anything about my experience with the drugs, I thought I did... Guess I am going to start here.

When I was 12 years old, that is my first time to smoke the marijuana and also the alcohol too, including smoking the cigarettes, I start those to make new friends because I lose most of my friends after the school districts seperating the students, plus my ex girlfriend's foster parents stop me from seeing her, it's just a depression experience.

But after those, when I became 14 which I went to the high school for first time, I became a regular smoker, pothead, and alcoholism, I have been through so many troubles with my parents and the school, even with the governments such like being caught, drugs, run away, skipping the school, stealing, sneak during after midnight, fighting, etc.

Since I have been like that, I have been becoming fearless against my parents, the drugs, being depression, making troubles, the school, etc and till I became 15, I tried the magic shroom and the PCP, both once and then when I became 16, I finally end up as crackhead and I became even worst than ever, I just kept fighting with parents everyday, even some of them was physically fighting, stealing all the times, lying to everyone even to my own friends too, being around with dangerous people in black market, etc and I was forced to go to the treatment.

Treatment helped me so much about the drugs and made me realized so many mistakes that I have done with the drugs, including those that I cause troubles with others, since the treatment was over when I was nearly 17 years old, I haven't go back to the crack or any heavy drugs except for the alcohol or marijuana, but my use of alcohol and marijuana have reduced since then. I also haven't steal anything or cause any troubles, only except skipping the school that's all.

As my personal experiences, the marijuana are the most safest drug I have tried than any other of the drugs.

MySpace

Page Title

Meth Teeth

I think it's great that you are sharing information!

But please warn us if there are graphic pictures! :nono: I don't particularly like to see rotting teeth.......

Of course, I have a long time ago when I was maybe 20 years old, but only twice, I shared it with a friend of mine, I have never purchased marijuana, I have never got addict to it either, It was a couple puffs. We shared one together. That's the only drug I ever used in my lifetime. ;)

Wow, I am sorry about your life screwed up. I am glad you're change a lot and improve with your life. I used to screw up my life. I lost my friends from school. I transfer other school when I was 10 years old. Until I was 13 years old. My old best friend asked me "Have you try to smoking a cigarette before?" I told her no. She dared me to steal my dad's cigarette Camel pack from carton and lighter from the drawer. I lied to my dad where we are going to. We went to the park. My old best friend grab a cigarette and light. I tried to smoke it. I didn't like it. It taste nasty. She smoked a lot than I was. We walked back to my house. She dared me to steal my parent's 80 dollars from their bedroom's dresser. We went to the mall and spend on makeup faces and things. When I got home from mall. We were almost go to bed. My mom have a plan for my birthday present. She checked the money and count and missed some money. She knew I did steal her money. My dad grounded on me. I told him that Jenny dared me to steal your cigarette pack. He said where it was?? I showed him of cigarette in her shoes. He got piss off and jerk grab the cigarette and lighter. Jenny lied to my parents that I did. She accused on me. I got grounded for a week. Jenny was a bad influence. She started to screw up her life when she was 14. She was trouble at school and runaway from her parent.

When I was 14. I started to take a diet pills to lose the weight. Jenny, her sister and I went to grocery. Jenny stole the chew a tobacco skol from grocery. I asked her where did she get it?? She said stole it. I was alike tsk tsk on her. She asked me if I would like to try. I said no! I had a brace on my teeth. Her sister did chew a tobacco. It made her headache and split out. She hate it! Jenny was laugh at her.

I started to smoking cigarette. I stole the cigarette from grocery. It used to don't have a glass set or protect. It was easy to stole it without video camera. I never get catch by police.

After my dad have passed away. I started to try smoke weed when I was 15 with Jenny's sister go to camping at lake.

Jenny just got home from work. She was on juvenile home arrested. She had a sex with her boyfriend and got her pregnancy. She got a mountain dew with Rum mixed in green bottle. She let me drink and drunk in her bedroom. She sneaked out for smoking cigarette when she took her dog go out for pee. Her mom told me. My mom just waited for me to get in her car. She never notice that I was drunk.

I was hid from my mom when I went to park for smoking cigarette when I was 16 to 17.

When I was 18. I stole my friend's weed bag and went to my other friends for sleepover weekend. She asked me if I would like to try do Speed pills. I said, "what is that?" She said it for high. I was alike huh?? She gave me 3 tablets. I took it. My body started to have a heart beating. I hate it! I told her ex bf why I have a heart beating? He said just lay down do not moving the body. I has been awake and not moving the body. IT was simple when I moving my body. It's still heart beating. I stopped moving. It stopped heart beating. I told my friend. I didn't like this speed pills. I got home from her house. My mom smelled me like a cigarette. She got mad at me. I skipped school for 1 day. I went to home and take a shower. I felt like a screw up. My friend got mad at me for stole her weed bag.

After I graduated from high school. I don't do drugs or drink alcohol at all. My ex bf was so younger than me. We were an immature. I dumped him for good.

When I was 20. I dated a strange deaf man from Washington State on internet. He abused on me. He forced me to smoking weed, drinking beer and had a sex with me. He forced me to take a depokate while I drink a beer. I told her no. He got me a pregnant. I became depress and unhappy with him. He treated me crap. I kicked him out of my apt. I went to Alcohol Abuse Rehab to learn. I told to counselor that I don't do drink addict. My ex bf made me to drink and drunk. I can't drink alcohol because my age under 21. I learned about Drugs and Alcohol programs. I finished with counselor and group. I was doing good at far. I got a new life.

When I was 21. I dated with bisexual girlfriend from other state. She was pothead. She done with many drugs. She learned from her parents are strong on drugs. She influenced me to smoking weed a lot. I told her I want to be friend because we live far away. She do respected my wish.

When I was 22. I got a new life with hearing man. He changed my life to be happy. I don't do drugs at all. But I do drink wine rarely. I know how to handle with alcohol percent and limited. I don't want to be on AA. It's not worth it. I prefer for special day and holiday.

I stayed away from Jenny because she stole her sister's money and atm. She went to prison 3 times. She got charge of robbery and false information. She is not worth to be my friend anymore. I started to break up the friendship with her when I was 19. I was tired of her! She never change it. She screwed up her life. She is on crackhead. My fiance didn't want me to be around with Jenny since I told him everything about her. I showed him a newspaper of Crime Stopper for Most wanted. I always check on her at website most wanted all the times. She is nothing news! I stayed away from wrong crowd. I rather be with my fiance's right circle friend period.

Yes I have done it a long time ago.I don't care for it.

Pinky, wow I am sorry about what Jenny did to you.. What she did to you is really terrible and I even can tell that she was using you by your relationship with your parents..

Yeah dealing with the drugs can be tough unless people can handle with it themselves and take care of themselves..

Back