Mariah

crayonxskinner

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
My Name Is Mariah And I'm 19 Years Old. I Am Currently Attending College To Become An ASL Interpreter And Major In Deaf Education. I Am Just Beginning My Long Journey And Hope To Make Many Friends Along The Way. As Of Right Now, I Have Completed ASL I And II. My Signing Abilities Are Improving Little By Little With Every Day That Passes But I Could Always Use More Practice.

My Main Reason For Joining This Site Is To Meet New Friends, Increase My Signing Abilities, And Most Importantly - Learn More About Deaf Culture And Its Linguistics.

Thank You For Reading A Little Bit About Me And I Hope At Least Some People Are Interested In Getting To Know Me A Little Better:)

Last edited:
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Very interesting when you type first capital for every word you type. I hope you had studied about Deaf Culture to understand our d/Deaf perspectives and our histories. We need more interpreters like you to help us understand hearing people in public. Now that you are here, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back