Manga World

Many gals look pretty or cute here... and good job, people!

Hats off to Manga for the cool avatars!

Awesome, Dixie! :thumb:
Here is mine:
dr_vfib@hotmail.com_c0cbfa1d.jpg

First you go curly, then straight--make up your mind girl! :lol:

I alternate between both styles..only leave it curly on humid or rainy days but straight on dry days cuz my hair doesnt curl this good on dry days. Yesterday was a rainy day, so I left it curly and it curls so much better that way.

I alternate between both styles..only leave it curly on humid or rainy days but straight on dry days cuz my hair doesnt curl this good on dry days. Yesterday was a rainy day, so I left it curly and it curls so much better that way.

Ahhh...." the changing hairstyles of Shel90 continues"....:giggle:

Very neat Deaf Mortgage, Koala , Island Gal, Sunshine 1 and everybody.

Very neat Deaf Mortgage, Koala , Island Gal, Sunshine 1 and everybody.

:ty: Those who know me the best will see the green hat all the time. I have always wore a green hat every single day as I am not working. Camping, driving, you name it. Green hat goes where ever I go. If you catch me at any Expo, ask me for the green hat, I will show you its close by.

:ty: Those who know me the best will see the green hat all the time. I have always wore a green hat every single day as I am not working. Camping, driving, you name it. Green hat goes where ever I go. If you catch me at any Expo, ask me for the green hat, I will show you its close by.

Will you be at the Seattle Expo?

Will you be at the Seattle Expo?

Pending plans... Market is slow for us to use money for travels. It cost about 1,200 a trip to each expos. Mainly out of our own pocket and how many loans we close a month.

I would love to come to Seattle as it is one of top 5 choices of interest for me to do marketing. I am crossing finger for full expo trips in year 2009 if money come in to allow us. If more money comes in, means we can hire people too.

Pending plans... Market is slow for us to use money for travels. It cost about 1,200 a trip to each expos. Mainly out of our own pocket and how many loans we close a month.

I would love to come to Seattle as it is one of top 5 choices of interest for me to do marketing. I am crossing finger for full expo trips in year 2009 if money come in to allow us. If more money comes in, means we can hire people too.

I just realized that I won't be there as I'll be on vacation! :)

Back