man/woman...

Mizzou

Reaction score
I kept seeing this quote of the man saying "I am happy I am man" and woman saying "I wish I am man"

What about man saying "I wish I am woman" ?? I never seen that quote around the time.

Any details ...

MizzDeaf said:
I kept seeing this quote of the man saying "I am happy I am man" and woman saying "I wish I am man"

What about man saying "I wish I am woman" ?? I never seen that quote around the time.

Any details ...

Yes, Look at any Draq Queens...

mld4ds said:
Yes, Look at any Draq Queens...

very good ones... but there is no quotes at work like hospital, home or public about man say it.

That would be very interseting to see this often if man say it alike woman say it.

MizzDeaf said:

Any details ...
;) It could be , but, I am not sure if I am right. When women say "they wish they were a man, it's because a man never has to go through what we women have to go through. Those times of the month, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, we women are built with too many parts, along with the parts come too many emotions we women go through.

The man however, seeing how we can become emotional, happy, sad, angry. The reason why we experience these different emotions most of the times, makes a man happy they are not a woman.

The variety of emotions each of us women go through day in and day out, makes us wish we were men. Men seeing the variety of emotions we go through day in and day out make them glad they are not women.

:angel:

Man is happy to be a man, because a man don't nag like women do. A man don't like to be a b_____ either ! :D

CyberRed said:
Man is happy to be a man, because a man don't nag like women do. A man don't like to be a b_____ either ! :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How true that is, but, wouldn't it be great if man were in our shoes just for one day, they will understand why we women do the things that we do.

no thank you i dont want to be a woman.

I am very happy to be a man and also to admire men as well! :-P
No thanks to drag queens.

CODAchild said:
;) It could be , but, I am not sure if I am right. When women say "they wish they were a man, it's because a man never has to go through what we women have to go through. Those times of the month, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, we women are built with too many parts, along with the parts come too many emotions we women go through.

The man however, seeing how we can become emotional, happy, sad, angry. The reason why we experience these different emotions most of the times, makes a man happy they are not a woman.

The variety of emotions each of us women go through day in and day out, makes us wish we were men. Men seeing the variety of emotions we go through day in and day out make them glad they are not women.

:angel:
:werd: CODAchild nailed everything what I want to say about this topic.

Even though I never want or wish to be a woman but I do feel for them. I mean, look at history of humanity, women have suffered from different kind of situations for stupid or pathetic reasons. In many ways, they are more brave than men.

Magatsu said:
:werd: CODAchild nailed everything what I want to say about this topic.

Even though I never want or wish to be a woman but I do feel for them. I mean, look at history of humanity, women have suffered from different kind of situations for stupid or pathetic reasons. In many ways, they are more brave than men.
:D It's true what they say Magatsu!! "Great minds think alike" :cheers: to us!!!!

sometime i wish i am a man, sometime i am happy with who i am.. Cuz for female they can stand pain more than man. But man dont have to go thru puberty, periods, bloody vagina, shaving, peeing sitting down, etc, also they dont show emotions as much as well. lol

It's pretty simple. Men don't want to be women, becuase then they'd have to put up with the crap they give women.

;)

naw, I like being a man...with all the strength and power in me. :D

ha

i am happy to be a man..but i am a lesbian trapped in a mans body!! :thumb:

Back