Man sues toothpaste brand for not getting him any women

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Women are shown flocking to men after they brush their teeth with the paste

Here's a man who has been using 'Close-up' brand of toothpaste for seven years in the hope of attracting a female. However, his hopes have been dashed and now he has decided to sue the brand as it has not aided him in attracting ladies with fresh smelling breath as the toothpaste ads suggest, according to Geobeats.

According to the 26-year-old man, Unilever Nigeria Limited has been sued and he has demanded that the company prove its claims with lab tests.

In the Close-up ads, women are shown flocking to men after they brush their teeth, Geobeats says.

Athony Olatunfe says: "No girl ever agreed to even go out for a tea or coffee with me, even though I’m sure they could smell my breath. I always brush my teeth with so much close up gel to make sure the girls get turned on by my fresh breath as they usually show on TV."

The aggrieved man has submitted all of his used, half-used and unused tubes to the court as evidence.

Unliever has been accused of 'cheating' and causing him 'mental anguish'

http://www.emirates247.com/offbeat/...not-getting-him-any-women-2014-01-16-1.534916

:lol:...yeah!...and I had a friend who had everything in his House decorated like the 60's...he even had a jukebox in there!....I went to use the bathroom, and there was a tube of Close Up Toothpaste....:giggle:....who uses Close Up toothpaste these days? I know it's still in some stores, and priced at $1 (Family Dollar Stores mainly)....

Now someone needs to sue the silverware company for making them fat. Proof is the asians are skinny since they eat with 2 sticks, hard to get more than 1 grain of rice at a time with those chop sticks.

So busy cleaning his teeth he forgot wash himself

This is from January 16, 2014 so I wonder how the guy made out with his case did he get a year supply of free Close Up toothpaste ?

I like to know how he did..if had any brains gone to dental hygienist

I think the guy could had used a truck load of toothpaste and it would not had help him! This is about more than his brand of toothpaste , women just aren't interested in dating him for some other reasons. I would love to know what he looks like and what kind of personality he has , I bet this has a lot to do with not getting a date.

http://www.hotswen.com/2014/01/unable-to-attract-even-single-girl.html#.VnNWROlFCM8

I think this is a photo of the guy . I think he looked more confident in himself , and got rid of that hat and bowtie he would have a better chance in meeting a woman.
He body language doesn't project confident in himself to me.

This is crazy, but I heard a store about someone suing ax body spray for women not flocking to him. I will try to find that one because I think he won

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

That reminds me I need to sue Tabasco sauce company for not warning me the stuff's hot and how a tiny bottle ruined my ability to smell or taste anything.

:D

I do wonder if he wins the case:lol:

Back