Man set Halloween costumes on fire at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the guy thought Halloween is an evil holiday ??? I think people are getting crazier all the time.

I wonder if the guy thought Halloween is an evil holiday ??? I think people are getting crazier all the time.

You posted your second post 2 minutes after the post you started this thread with. Why did you NOT just edit your original post to add this rather than make another separate post??????

You posted your second post 2 minutes after the post you started this thread with. Why did you NOT just edit your original post to add this rather than make another separate post??????

It is not necessary to judge on her post style.

Sometime, I do same way like her did.

Just to aggravate you. :lol:

It's a satanic holiday that a lot of christian love to calibrate.

It's a satanic holiday that a lot of christian love to calibrate.

I was thinking this could be the reason but the fool put other people at risk by doing this.

:wave: :ty: Everyone for backing me up !

I was thinking this could be the reason but the fool put other people at risk by doing this.

:wave: :ty: Everyone for backing me up !

Don't worry about how you post articles, it only takes a second to scroll. No problem.

When I first saw this article, I thought it had something to do with Halloween costumes being super flammable. I've seen articles on facebook of a mom warning others about her daughters costume catching on fire.

This guy just seemed crazy and luckily no one got hurt.

Don't worry about how you post articles, it only takes a second to scroll. No problem.

When I first saw this article, I thought it had something to do with Halloween costumes being super flammable. I've seen articles on facebook of a mom warning others about her daughters costume catching on fire.

This guy just seemed crazy and luckily no one got hurt.

The motive has not been reported yet but it will be interesting to me why the guy did this. He clearly was not thinking or didn't care about the safety of other people . I not worried about the way I posted my threads , they were 2 difference stories that happen in difference states. People do this all the time, I am not sure why Jane got bended out of place over mine.

It's not the first time this was brought up here.... it's pretty simple. Don't read the thread, just carry on to another thread. All forums work in different ways.

It's considerate to quote the source and add the link in the OP. Many users use smartphone to browse the forum. It's easier for them to read through instead of clicking and it pops up in a new screen or tab which annoys some people. I normally quote the source and post a link... sometimes I make a comment under the link. It's convenient and saves time as some people won't click the link to check out the link to read (without quotes in OP).

If it annoys you, just leave alone and move on to another thread.

I am surprised at how many got upset with me for simply asking why. Why isn't upset or panties in a wad.

You've mentioned this before in her threads.

Maybe you don't realize it but the way you ask sounds critical, especially with multiple ???????. It's like demanding an answer.

So, now we can move on.

I noticed my post was deleted. I was just joking.

JaneB If you don't like the way I post don't read my threads . I have you on my ignore list b/c I don't want to read your posts and you have just show why I had done this .

No posts were deleted. There seems to be a few posts disappeared since the upgrade the other night. A message in my PM disappeared last night but I got email notification. Sounds like a llittle hiccup in server.

I noticed my post was deleted. I was just joking.

Please move on, there's no need for this.

JaneB If you don't like the way I post don't read my threads . I have you on my ignore list b/c I don't want to read your posts and you have just show why I had done this .

No posts were deleted. There seems to be a few posts disappeared since the upgrade the other night. A message in my PM disappeared last night but I got email notification. Sounds like a llittle hiccup in server.
Yeah, I noticed some of my posts in various threads didn't show up, so I figured it had something to do with the upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back