Man rejected as organ donor because he was gay

the people who did this should now be forced explain to a child and family why perfectly good organs been wasted
maddness

Why, they think because the person is gay that means they must have AIDS? Idiots, anyone can have aids, that's why they screen everyone before donating blood and anyone who wants to donate their organs as long as they're clean, who cares about their sexual orientation?

Same level of idiocy as refusing free mammograms to trans women, but giving the free exams to cis-women.

Going to listen to the Fartz album Because this ****in' world still stinks, because the title is an axiom with idiocy like this going around all the time.

Why, they think because the person is gay that means they must have AIDS? Idiots, anyone can have aids, that's why they screen everyone before donating blood and anyone who wants to donate their organs as long as they're clean, who cares about their sexual orientation?

Same level of idiocy as refusing free mammograms to trans women, but giving the free exams to cis-women.

Going to listen to the Fartz album Because this ****in' world still stinks, because the title is an axiom with idiocy like this going around all the time.

I don't have any aids

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf
I m deaf and little cp

that's just crazy...'faggot blood' is still rampant even now in 2014...people got to learn...

Back