Man Marries Dead Girlfriend

I am not sure which is weirder the guy marrying his dead g/f or that people came to watch it happen!! Would you want to go to wedding like that??? I don't think I would!

Both are weird. I'm surprised that the wife's family would allow for this ceremony. I would certainly not go to a wedding like this.

I am not sure which is weirder the guy marrying his dead g/f or that people came to watch it happen!! Would you want to go to wedding like that??? I don't think I would!

:dunno: I think it was a double ceremony, both a wedding and a funeral...

In a sense, I think he is honoring her, showing his love and grief. This is symbolic. I think it's a beautiful gesture.

Exactly, because he is saying, there will never be another one like her, its a sad but nicer (bittersweet) way of saying good-bye. Afterall, THAT'S the real point of funerals. He is honest, wherein people 'attends' funerals for convenience, as for the forgotten meanings passed down thru time (historical and religion and cultural)....it is usually to soothe the 'fears of death' for mortals in funerals....

im not laughing, i think its the truth....

**sorry to anyone who'd thnk i dont have a sense of humor i this** im not THAt serious...but seriously we shouldnt doubt the funeral/marriage, for that i agree with Baja...its a gesture...a sincere one....it would be interesting to found out more if paperworks (legal side) was involved at all, I'd highly doubt it, as it would be pointless (others would think of money...stupid americans...but then 90% of murders occurs in america are spousal/insurance-related) in thailand its POOR...not such thing as this corporated-infused-on-the-citizens-lives so from that id highly doubt it, come to think of it, best person to ask would be Beclak, she lived in Thailand for some years i thnk she'd know or at least could shed some light to us about what's marriage may be like in Thailand....

Back