Man I love this site!

Ange.

Reaction score
I am so glad I found this site & I love reading all the different topics & the huge variety of people who all have different opinions & makes for interesting reading & debate.I love how this site gives us a voice & opportunity to talk about anything & everything.I already am picking up on different members personalities & it's so cool!

The first posting I ever saw when I first learned about this site was Empress saying that nobody would hire her cuz of her face. At first I thought everyone used it to whine and complain but good thing I started reading the other posts and found this a great one! I enjoy it very much and had a lots of :laugh2: .

I am glad you like this site as I do. I really enjoyed reading the posts, too. as well others's likes or dislikes. It is very interesting! :)

Ditto. We all don't agree on everything, but we are all free to give our opinions.

I enjoy it immensely. I am hearing and just met Deaf a few months ago. It was like an entire world existed that i had no clue of. I have so many questions and i don't want to bother my new Deaf friends with constant questions. This site has been helpful in that everyone has been nice when i have sometimes stupid questions and have answered them for me. The debate is great too because even though you may be on one side of an issue it is great to see other's point of view. Sometimes you may have never looked at it from that angle. Different people from different walks of life, Deaf, HOH, hearing, deaf/blind, interpreters, parents of Deaf children, CODAs, hearing married to Deaf, friends of Deaf not terps, (me), gay, straight, right wing, left wing. Great mix of people!!!

This site is good for every race to learn in different things, learn from every walk of life and their experiences/cultures. Every person's perspective is different. It's a good thing that we can share opinions/point of views/experiences. It also helps you to make up your mind what you feel is right for you. :)

I enjoy readin' everyone's posts here, but I don't LOVE this site. :lol:

Back