Man got arrested for shooting his gun at moon.

The problem is, he was firing within a residence. :nono:

I wonder if the pot he was smoking before shooting had anything to do with his judgment? :hmm:

I think this guy is idiot and irresponsible gun owner. I would NEVER fire into the sky, what goes up comes back down and if it comes back down and hit somebody's head, the chance are that poor innocent gets killed, whoever fires into sky and hit somebody is fully liable for this action.

The only time I would fire into sky is if ammo is blank or has rubber bullet and in middle of nowhere.

The problem is, he was firing within a residence. :nono:

I wonder if the pot he was smoking before shooting had anything to do with his judgment? :hmm:

I know of people that smoked pot in the 60's and 70's and not one of them fired a gun at the moon and did not even own a gun. They did get the munchies and ate a lot of junk food. When I lived in Northern California all the old timers would shoot their gun and rifles into the air on July 4th! I had no idea what was going on until I asked a friend .

I know of people that smoked pot in the 60's and 70's and not one of them fired a gun at the moon and did not even own a gun. They did get the munchies and ate a lot of junk food. When I lived in Northern California all the old timers would shoot their gun and rifles into the air on July 4th! I had no idea what was going on until I asked a friend .
Well, if they didn't even own a gun I guess that's one reason why they weren't shooting a gun.

Anyway, I'm talking about this particular guy. He admitted to using pot prior to shooting.

Well, if they didn't even own a gun I guess that's one reason why they weren't shooting a gun.

Anyway, I'm talking about this particular guy. He admitted to using pot prior to shooting.

Maybe he wanted to make swiss cheese. I am glad no one got hurt, the guy looked like he would shot at moon not stoned . He does not look too bright to me.

He tried to shoot at the sun first but thought the bullet wouldn't make it that far

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back