Man Finds Huge Diamond in State Park

Yes !!!!!! I knew about that place !!!!!! I will be stopping there sometimes next year to find a diamond .....

Here is the Official website at:

Crater of Diamonds State Park Arkansas - keep what you find in this finders keepers diamond mine

If I strike it rich, my mom is getting a new house for all of these years she worked very hard to raise me to be a very good son to her then I am going to build many apartments to bring in a cool million every month and help my sister and my brother too. When I am finally rich and have steady income flow then I will be able to help the Deaf community like building more apartments for Deaf people and if a Deaf social club is in a very bad, dangerous part of town, I will build a brand new Deaf social club in the safest part of town, many things like that. :) :thumb:

nice dream, heath.. hope u can strike it rich.. :)

as for mine..

i would love to pay off my car, get new house.. get custody of TJ back .. what else? i dont know... hmm..

nice dream, heath.. hope u can strike it rich.. :)

as for mine..

i would love to pay off my car, get new house.. get custody of TJ back .. what else? i dont know... hmm..

Hi SmileyGin, I do hope all these good things will happen for you too. Even if you do not find a diamond. I am sure there are some gems that can be worth $20,000. which should be enough to pay off your bills and get your son back and I already said a prayer for you to get your son back. God Bless :angel:

If I happen find a huge Diamond. I would ask to snip small amount to make in a ring of my choice and sell the rest to get cash. Pay off my darn Jeep! And pay off any left over bills. Then worry free. :thumb: That'll be darn nice!!! :giggle:

Hi SmileyGin, I do hope all these good things will happen for you too. Even if you do not find a diamond. I am sure there are some gems that can be worth $20,000. which should be enough to pay off your bills and get your son back and I already said a prayer for you to get your son back. God Bless :angel:

Aww thats nice of you. Thanks. :hug: :kiss:
God bless you too! :)

If I happen find a huge Diamond. I would ask to snip small amount to make in a ring of my choice and sell the rest to get cash. Pay off my darn Jeep! And pay off any left over bills. Then worry free. :thumb: That'll be darn nice!!! :giggle:

That would be really nice and make sure the diamond ring is worth over $100,000 + and pay off your jeep and buy a brand new one maybe a Hummer ? I am sure you would be happy with your family and everything, being debt - free is always awesome !!!!!! :) :thumb:

oh yeah that will help me to move out of my state hehe away from my family

i agree with you, moonflower.. it would be nice to move away from my family.. new life.. new beginnings... :)

Sweet, That man has to be lucky finding the huge diamond.

Now if it was me, Oh yeah I would be living my dream :-D

Wow ! It MUST be VERY hard to recognize
Diamonds along with other rocks & soil ...
I doubt it would sparkle at all until
you wash it off ugh ?

Would this be "obvious" to recognize and
identify the diamond along with rocks etc ?

Wow ! It MUST be VERY hard to recognize
Diamonds along with other rocks & soil ...
I doubt it would sparkle at all until
you wash it off ugh ?

Would this be "obvious" to recognize and
identify the diamond along with rocks etc ?

Hi Y,

I am sure the Diamond Park staff will give a brief presentation on what to look for before you go into the field. That would be common courstey.

God Bless, Heath

If I found a huge diamond, would love to get some money, going to spend on are:

- split with the money to my family.
- pay off the bills
- everything what I really need.

do the wise with my money, that's it.

If I strike it rich, my mom is getting a new house for all of these years she worked very hard to raise me to be a very good son to her then I am going to build many apartments to bring in a cool million every month and help my sister and my brother too. When I am finally rich and have steady income flow then I will be able to help the Deaf community like building more apartments for Deaf people and if a Deaf social club is in a very bad, dangerous part of town, I will build a brand new Deaf social club in the safest part of town, many things like that. :) :thumb:

Love your idea!

Love your ideas!

Interesting. I even heard of a guy finding one in Tennessee not long ago, probably last year or so.

My great, great, great grandfather James Omar Cole was a 49er himself who found some gold nuggets worth $30,000 altogether in California (1849-50s) aka the Gold Rush.

He then bought an ice cream business that ran well then later on he became a coal and lumber tycoon. Much of those coals and lumber were sold in West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, and Penn.

If I happen to find such a diamond like that, I would sell it and pay off bills, buy a new house, and invest more into my home business to grow. Also invest more to generate more income and donate some, too.

Maybe I better hike many more times and may find one or some, hehe. You never know you could find some, too. But I'm sure that it gets very tough to find those nowadays.

If i recall right.. Arkansas is the only state in USA to have diamonds.. That was known till recently Colorado now have it too? hmm..

as for Tenn.. maybe it is crystal or some kind of gems? hmm

Diamonds | American Museum of Natural History

Maybe?! I read news about a guy in Tenn not long ago, but I was somewhat sure that it was a diamond. I will try to google and find that source. If found, I will link u ok.

Seem like I was quite mistaken... found the link here... the town, MURFREESBORO that both states Ark. and Tenn. do have that city name and that Tenn. woman found a diamond in a state park in Murfreesboro, Ark. Here is the link at:

Gem hunter finds 1.3-carat diamond at state park

So it appearently that it's the Arkansas the only place diamonds are discovered.

Back