Man arrested for exposing himself in park.

Should they change the name to Sunny Bay Park to just go with the flow?

I was wondering how long does it take for that cop to do the booking? I bet it took forever for him/her to complete the booking…. from excessive laughing.

Supervisor: Remember the booking you did on that guy doing incident exposure?
Deputy: Yes, Sir I remember that one
Supervisor: Alright, why it took so long for you to complete his booking? I have been asked by the Internal affairs to check on you and see what is causing such delay?
Deputy: Supervisor, please kindly read the report, take your time and you shall find out.
(Next day)
Internal Affair Agent: Supervisor, remember the case that I asked you to check on deputy why it taking so much time for him to complete the booking? Why didn't you report yesterday as I asked you to.
Supervisor: Please read the report, take your time and you will understand why.
Two hours later
Internal Affair Agent: Making call to Vital office
Operator from Vital office
Internal Affair Agent: How the hell your agency ever approved that last name????? Your wasting our resources and our time, government is spending so much money on employees laughing their ass off!

I was wondering how long does it take for that cop to do the booking? I bet it took forever for him/her to complete the booking…. from excessive laughing.

Would that cause a Contempt of Court ruling, laughing and telling the judge its Popadick

All of money well spend, he was excused and forced him to change his last name at his expense cause no taxpayer is willing to approve that spending.

Would that cause a Contempt of Court ruling, laughing and telling the judge its Popadick

Maybe he's just trying to live up to his name's reputation. :giggle:

I guess the guy is taking his last name literally . :roll:

A guy was busted yesterday for exposing himself in a subway I think that was in Boston. I wonder if the men are related .

Popadick... in Mooney's park.... :laugh2: :rofl: :ugh: Okay.. seriously though... omg...

Actually he should wait until this July because Mooney Bay beach and park holds the annual beach volleyball tournament which is one of the largest beach volleyball tournaments in world, for charity causes. And, it was real cold there at the time.

I live about 15 minutes-long drive from the park.

Back