Man allegedly puts cat in bong

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
OMAHA, Neb. - A man who tried to cool out his hyper cat by stuffing her into a boxlike homemade bong faces cruelty charges — and catcalls from animal lovers.

Lancaster County sheriff's deputies responding to a domestic disturbance call Sunday alleged they saw 20-year-old Acea Schomaker smoking marijuana through a piece of garden hose attached to a duct-taped, plastic glass box in which the cat had been stuffed.

"This cat was just dazed," Sgt. Andy Stebbing said. "She was on the front seat of the cop car, wrapped in a blanket, and never moved all the way to the humane society."

Schomaker told deputies 6-month-old Shadow was hyper and he was trying to calm her down. The contraption she had been stuffed inside was 12 inches by 6 inches. Shadow was timid but in good condition Monday at the Capital Humane Society, executive director Bob Downey said.

"What the human mind doesn't invent, huh?" Downey said.

Schomaker was cited for misdemeanor animal cruelty and paid a $400 fine. He also faces drug charges. He did not immediately respond to phone messages left Monday seeking comment.

Man accused of stuffing cat into bong - Criminal weirdness

:wtf:

That is very sad. And there are not strict enough penalties for animal abuse. :(

poor cat indeed. but i bet you that cat was high as a mother fucker lol. they said the cat was in a daze, i can imagine the cat is seeing the weirdest shit. but ya poor kitty. =(

Geez, he's stupid enough to realize that the kitten is normally hyper when they're young. I LOVE when they frolick all over the place.

*shake my head disguistly*

I have four cats that's time (one of 4 cats killed by road accident in Sept 2007). 2 of 4 cats are quiet and 2 another 2 cats are too hyper.. Each has different personality but I love what they are... It's exciting to see them play like crazy.... :giggle:

If anyone have no patience with hyper pet then they do not need to have children...

Gee. That's so sad. They should be tough on those who abuses animals.

:(

I read about this in the Newspaper. I was like WTF?! That poor cat! The guy should be stuffed in a box and told to calm down.

If the cat was feeling all good from all of that, would that be animal cruelty? Just playing devil's advocate here...:)

Hey shel90 I bet that guy would love to be crammed inside a box and hotbox it up he wouldn't have any problem relaxin

Back