Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No, that is very wrong!

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Maybe yes or maybe no...

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
I begin to question myself, how baby survive when men don't have periods?

I voted "don´t care".

It´s their business, not mine. If they want to carry their own babies then is their choice, not mine... *strug*

I see why not if a man want to carry his own baby... It´s good for him to see how pain every woman suffers when they have babies... :D

I WILL definately have a heart attack if the baby's coming out of my penis hole
faint.gif
faint.gif

*Ouccchhh* :giggle:

Babies´s head are too big for women´s virginal hole as well... :cool:

The movie Junior, was on last night. I lol'd

Danny devito; You know, it's unfair. Women always bicker about how men should try going through childbirth but when it finally hapens alls you get is insults! (not direct quote but that's the gist of it)

This website documented the case of Mr. Lee Mingwei, supposedly the first man to bear child. A variety of documentary evidence was provided to allow visitors to track the progress of Mr. Mingwei's pregnancy, but in fact all of the evidence was false. The site was really created as an art project by the conceptual artist Virgil Wong. In fact, it would be theoretically possible for a man to bear a child by means of an ectopic pregnancy (and taking female hormones), but due to the high risks involved, no one has ever attempted such a procedure (though in 2002 Doctor Chen Huanran in Beijing announced he was seeking volunteers).

Gallery of Birth Hoaxes

GalaxyAngel was right. :)

The movie Junior, was on last night. I lol'd

Danny devito; You know, it's unfair. Women always bicker about how men should try going through childbirth but when it finally hapens alls you get is insults! (not direct quote but that's the gist of it)

i did watch that movie its so comedy!

Danny Devito who play doctors and Arnold S. who play professor they become pregnant as males.

i dont think males would have own baby so woman can allowed pregnant than males if its would be trues.

I begin to question myself, how baby survive when men don't have periods?

Uhhh..did u know that during pregnancy, women dont get their periods? 9 months without it is GREAT!!! :giggle:

*Ouccchhh* :giggle:

Babies´s head are too big for women´s virginal hole as well... :cool:

Yea...tooo big but we, women, are strong and we can do it again and again while I think men would give up after 1 time. :giggle:

Yea...tooo big but we, women, are strong and we can do it again and again while I think men would give up after 1 time. :giggle:

I can image... :giggle:

I am thrilling to hear a man's experience how much he suffer his pain after give birth to a baby... :giggle:

Uhhh..did u know that during pregnancy, women dont get their periods? 9 months without it is GREAT!!! :giggle:

Is it really worth the trade off, lol? I mean when you're pregant there's morning sickness, irratiablity, mood swings and so much fun stuff.

Now what if I switch them.

Men do the decorating and women do the construction
Men do the cashier and women do the stocking
Men wash the dishes or make dinner and women eating/ watching the news on the tv to keep family informed
Men stay home feeding children and women go out working earn money for family
Men do the volleyball and women do the football
Except that women don't yet play football on professional or college teams, all of the above have been done. And it didn't require men bearing babies for it to happen.

Next case.

Except that women don't yet play football on professional or college teams, all of the above have been done. And it didn't require men bearing babies for it to happen.

Next case.

Who care about how professional team is? Girl DID play football, they actually do exist in the world. I know one girl who play wrestle when I was in middle school.

Who care about how professional team is? Girl DID play football, they actually do exist in the world. I know one girl who play wrestle when I was in middle school.

Well, Puyo, girls can play football but not against men. Guys....are bigger, stronger, and taller....mostly....than girls.

Well, Puyo, girls can play football but not against men. Guys....are bigger and taller....mostly....than girls.

How about a women? Did I have a picture of a huge muscle women existing around the America in my mind? Oh that one woman in The Cell movie, yupp woman can be strong as men.

How about a women? Did I have a picture of a huge muscle women existing around the America in my mind? Oh that one woman in The Cell movie, yupp woman can be strong as men.

Yes, they can be stronger than men. But I'm saying about the women and men in the football. Woman can be a kicker.

Oh, also, woman can be a wreslter. My sister-in-law was a wrestler in her old high school, tho.

Back