Make-up Advice

SFShawn13

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a make-up artist for MAC cosmetics and I've also done private make up jobs (weddings, proms, parties, etc). Anyways, I post on another website and give advice to people on there so maybe we can do the same here? I am sure others have good tips on make up too =):hmm:

Also, I get 40-50% off MAC cosmetics if anyone wants some make up :D. You can just pay the price at 40-50% off.

M·A·C Cosmetics | Offering a large selection of makeup, skin care products, and nail care items. Also offering cosmetic accessories

wow thats great of you working for MAC! love mac make up company. i myself dont wear make up much but i only use make up for special occassion. I realllly like MAC very much. they are pretty expensive. i will check the link you gave here.

Interesting...

I don't use make-up very much... but just eye liner, waterproof mascara and lipstick, that's all...

Hey guys, I am a make-up artist for MAC cosmetics and I've also done private make up jobs (weddings, proms, parties, etc). Anyways, I post on another website and give advice to people on there so maybe we can do the same here? I am sure others have good tips on make up too =):hmm:

Also, I get 40-50% off MAC cosmetics if anyone wants some make up :D. You can just pay the price at 40-50% off.

M·A·C Cosmetics | Offering a large selection of makeup, skin care products, and nail care items. Also offering cosmetic accessories

I bet you sell a lot of make-up to drag queens???

I remember reading about a guy that sold make-up under Mary Kay products and he was their #1 seller and they gave him a PINK car!

I remember reading about a guy that sold make-up under Mary Kay products and he was their #1 seller and they gave him a PINK car!

What a flamer!:lol: j/k

On a serious note, I always use my gay guy friends for make-up and hair advise! Fashion, too, usually.

I heard MAC is a very good make-up product. I would love to try it gotta go to Macy's or Nordstrom to check it out. Definately! Yes, I want MAC :giggle:

I use to sale Mary Kay..I don't think I heard of that..but it's pretty cool all the same.

I still have alot in stock and wear it all the time..I'm just not a people type person..

I don't put any make-up except a lipstick. My friends and family all said I look great without make-up. I like to look natural.

Ooh, I perked up when I saw this thread! What are some of your favorite MAC products?

I have a few questions for you.

How do you prevent makeup from looking "caked on" your eyelids? I have tried using primer but the makeup looks terrible on my inner eyelids.

Any tips covering up darkness under the eyes?

What's the best mascara you know of to lengthen eyelashes? I like the tubing kind of mascara.

Thanks.

I have a few questions for you.

How do you prevent makeup from looking "caked on" your eyelids? I have tried using primer but the makeup looks terrible on my inner eyelids.

Any tips covering up darkness under the eyes?

What's the best mascara you know of to lengthen eyelashes? I like the tubing kind of mascara.

Thanks.
If it looks terrible, then don't use it.

AWESOME website!! I love nail polishes, and some make-ups. I am actually looking for a DARK brown/ black nail polishes but no lucks. :(

Back