Make Take-out Healthier: Dishes to Order and Avoid~

Yes, I reckon it is excellent. The only thing that bothers me is that the article mentions tuna is bad because it contains mercury. I eat at least one can per day. I still like to believe I am eating healthy. :)

Good information but I disagree part of your link is:...

Chinese

Bad Guys

Sweet and sour pork - Keep your fork away from this pork -- a typical serving contains twice as much fat as in a quarter-pounder.

Not all true...

pork do have low fat only if you pick right pork... pork is one of unprocessed meats.

You should pick any unprocessed meats = low fat... if processed meat then is high fat.

Steamed or lightly stir-fried veggies - Keep it simple, keep it healthy.
Steamed brown rice - Fat-free and sodium-free fiber boost.

It does the same with processed meat like pork, beef, chicken, turkey, etc. You can steamed them...

Fortune cookies - A sweet fat-free treat for only 30 calories.

Sorry, I has to disagree with this... sweet fat-free treat could turn into fat in your body if you eat a lot of sweet fat-free treat... Watch out either they have soduim or not.

Good Guys

Cheese-free pizza - Delicious on its own, or add your own Parmesan at home for a lower-fat alternative to traditional pies.

Thin crust - Fewer calories, fewer empty carbs.

Extra napkins - Use them to pat the pizza dry, absorbing excess oil (read: fat) from the cheese.

Watch out how many Soduim they have...

Good information but I disagree part of your link is:...

Not all true...

pork do have low fat only if you pick right pork... pork is one of unprocessed meats.

You should pick any unprocessed meats = low fat... if processed meat then is high fat.

It does the same with processed meat like pork, beef, chicken, turkey, etc. You can steamed them...

Sorry, I has to disagree with this... sweet fat-free treat could turn into fat in your body if you eat a lot of sweet fat-free treat... Watch out either they have soduim or not.

Watch out how many Soduim they have...

Lol, but that isn't my INFORMATION. It is from Yahoo food. :0)

:afro:

M-

Back