Make sure to .....

Brian said:
Okay, it has been said that drinking cold, iced water isn't good if you are out in the sun for a long time.

One of my uncles was working outdoors and went indoors to drink cold, iced water, he got what the doctor said was heat stroke.

That's why I drink room temp water on hot days here....

Once when I was a kid, I drank too much water after playing in a soccer game on a hot day. I got nauseous and had to sit out the rest of the game. :(

Another time some years back, my family went to roller coaster park on a hot day and I saw a black woman pass out from the heat. I was like what the hell is happening--didnt know becuz it was first time Ive seen it happen. Now Im older and wiser so I drink plenty of water during summertime here in sunny california. :cool:

I prefer to drink iced tea and gatorade because straight water always makes me very bloated for some reason. I really hate being bloated.

dont drink iced cold water or iced drink.. better to drink room temp water or tea.. not good to drink cold as can get sick from that..

SmileyGin said:
dont drink iced cold water or iced drink.. better to drink room temp water or tea.. not good to drink cold as can get sick from that..

really? interesting...

Man... hopefully he get better.

Yesterday I was gonna be at a parade but had second tought, since St. Paul got hit with 102 F, so I decided best is to stay home and swim.

Back