Make friends and talk over skype

AveryLove

Reaction score
Alittle bit about myself. I became interested in ASL almost 3 years ago. When my oldest son went deaf at the age of one. He was deaf for about a month, but once he had tubes placed in his ears he was able to hear again. But I became friends with a woman who is now my dear friend and she taught me ASL. I am still learning and I moved away so I'm not able to use it much but I miss it and do it with my children along with books. I have been looking into an interpreter program and once tried to attend college for one but the college I had chosen didn't have an ASL teacher so now I have moved to a bigger city and found a college with an excellent program and will soon be starting it. But I want to make friends and get to know as much as I can. I fell in love with sign and just need it way more in my life!

Hello AveryLove. A little about me first. I just became a HoH but have known sign for most of my life. I had a bad incident with an ear infection gone wrong. I have no friends that have enough time to talk with me online so I'm looking for people of all ages, all abilities to help me out and give me something to do! I'm currently a college student and loving life. If you are interested, please let me know!

Very interested!! I would love to sign with you online and get to know you and what all you can offer me in signing. my husband is very supportive but gets frustrated tryingto sign with me because he feels i am ahead of him. but I don't feel that way lol and I have a hard time reading it and need practice at that.

I find it annoying when people think that. it's not a contest! Help me help you! Then they just stop..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

This isn't a contest for me, not at all! I do need the help and appreciate that he wants to help me and in return we both get a friendship out of it. I am not that type of person please do not read into something that it is not.

Back