Major Plane Crash in Madrid

I agree. Myt houghts are with the families affected by this tragedy. But...shhhhhh...don't tell jiro this happened or he will refuse to fly.:giggle:

I agree. Myt houghts are with the families affected by this tragedy. But...shhhhhh...don't tell jiro this happened or he will refuse to fly.:giggle:

still haven't deterred me from flying... not even 9/11 :cool2: I just got back from motorcycle class so does this tell you that I'm still :crazy:?

:laugh2:

2 jet engines caught fire.... i'm guessing some debris or birds flew into it? tragic story...

2 jet engines caught fire.... i'm guessing some debris or birds flew into it? tragic story...

Let's wait and see what the investigative board have to find out and make a conclusion.

Awww, that's really sad to hear the news. It said it was a deadly crash since the last time in 1983 at that airport.

That's really sad. My thoughts are with the families affected by this tragedy. :(

I saw that on news earlier this evening. What a awful tragedy. It's sad.

still haven't deterred me from flying... not even 9/11 :cool2: I just got back from motorcycle class so does this tell you that I'm still :crazy:?

I didn't need you to tell me you were taking a motorcycle class to confirm that fact.:giggle:

Should I make a thread about a horrifying motorcycle accident which might make you feel deterred from attending further motorcycle classes then? ;)

I didn't need you to tell me you were taking a motorcycle class to confirm that fact.:giggle:

Should I make a thread about a horrifying motorcycle accident which might make you feel deterred from attending further motorcycle classes then? ;)
nope still not gonna deter me from anything in any case. If they died from any such events, it's because they were unlucky or stupid or inexperienced or.... just damn unlucky

this year.... motorcycle license...
next year.... skydiving license....
next next year... booking a trip to South Africa.. one of the world most dangerous countries....
next next next year... will probably die from my own stupidity or misfortune :cool2:

Horrible to see when the plane crashed! Makes me feel oh geez because I have been there before in Madrid, Spain. Sad for the families.

Back