MainstreamVRS for Android phone

I m meaning to use P2P on Z4 in iPhone. But They still be working it.

One month ago, I talked with customer/tech support from ZVRS.

They told me that EPIC with Z... apps can work any VP devices (VP-200, OJO, other VP) except iphone.

Last week, I learned that they will expect to release on Nov 1st. Keep eye on email or facetime.

Chevy57.....
Please do not expect that iphone & Z apps will work any VP device

Sorry, ZVRS does not offer HTC EVO 4G. They tried work on to solve problem but still bug!!!

maybe they dont know how to masturbate a htc evo 4g and mainstreamvrs successfully done that so what's up with zvrs team?

Sorry, ZVRS does not offer HTC EVO 4G. They tried work on to solve problem but still bug!!!

maybe they dont know how to masturbate a htc evo 4g and mainstreamvrs successfully done that so what's up with zvrs team?

ZVRS will not have an HTC EVO app. Mainstream has an exclusivity contract with their software vendor for the EVO.

EVO only? Other Android device as Epic 4?

Not sure if you're asking about Mainstream or ZVRS.

If Mainstream:
They used to have something on their website saying that they will release programs on phones/computers based on if it's the right thing for Mainstream. That's not a quote, but it was something along those lines.

ZVRS:
Like I mentioned, no EVO app. Other than EPIC, I wouldn't put it past them.

Not sure if you're asking about Mainstream or ZVRS.

If Mainstream:
They used to have something on their website saying that they will release programs on phones/computers based on if it's the right thing for Mainstream. That's not a quote, but it was something along those lines.

ZVRS:
Like I mentioned, no EVO app. Other than EPIC, I wouldn't put it past them.

MainstreamVRS should make app for Epic 4G???

Are you asking me? If you are...ummm. Sure...why not. On second thought...I don't have a good feeling about Mainstream. They don't seem trustworthy to me.

Are you asking me? If you are...ummm. Sure...why not. On second thought...I don't have a good feeling about Mainstream. They don't seem trustworthy to me.

You are right. I read FB user's note about Epic 4g. he said:
not answer my question ? it will working on samsung epic for mainstreamVRS ? i found out that it not yet coming for andriod 2.2 update for samsung epic ...dang.. i hope it will working add mainstreamvrs on samsung epic for 2.2 andriod .. i hope !??????i wait epic for 2.4 i hope ?????

but no answer from MainstreamVRS.

mainstreamvrs provide htc evo's 10digial phone and password code ...
iwirelay and zvrs not provide 10digital phone for iphone4 and samsung epic ..just call vrs only?

mainstreamvrs provide htc evo's 10digial phone and password code ...
iwirelay and zvrs not provide 10digital phone for iphone4 and samsung epic ..just call vrs only?

Correct. The Android software uses SIP & H.323 to make/receive calls, thus allowing Mainstream to provide a Local Number to the customer's software.

FaceTime only has the ability to receive calls from a FaceTime user, thus not allowing a Local Number to be assigned to it.

Back