MainstreamVRS for Android phone

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYrGIM6_1hg[/ame]

I disagree that. I have iPhone 4 to use both of IWRelay and ZVRS.

You disagree because EVO use 3g/4g anywhere while iPhone 4 have to follow up where Wi-fi available?!? Oh please...

I have FaceTime over 3G in my jailbroken iPhone 4 to use mobile VRS. Tango can be all 3G, 4G and Wifi in all iPhone. AT&T don't approve FaceTime over 3g. Why? I think that FaceTime over 3g should be coming next year.

I have FaceTime over 3G in my jailbroken iPhone 4 to use mobile VRS. Tango can be all 3G, 4G and Wifi in all iPhone. AT&T don't approve FaceTime over 3g. Why? I think that FaceTime over 3g should be coming next year.

Just a small correction here. The iPhone and AT&T do not have 4G.

vwbug19 - It has released.

deafgal001 - HTC EVO 4G & Samsung Epic 4G both have front facing cameras. They are not the only ones, just the ones people talk about.

hmmmmm they told everyone they were going email about the release and yet they released that and 2nd is the video of them saying it can send and recives from vp200 and other and yet it doesnt work , undy that vp200 doesnt support sip because mainstreamvrs is sip based i tried vpad,p3,ojo no work so they gotta stop giving us false hope and also i tried mainstreamvrs support vp number only get disconnected

hmmmmm they told everyone they were going email about the release and yet they released that and 2nd is the video of them saying it can send and recives from vp200 and other and yet it doesnt work , undy that vp200 doesnt support sip because mainstreamvrs is sip based i tried vpad,p3,ojo no work so they gotta stop giving us false hope and also i tried mainstreamvrs support vp number only get disconnected

SIP has nothing to do with it. Many VP's out there use SIP and can call a VP-200. SIP & H.323 are simply call setup protocols, they don't handle the media stream.

That's problem, it's you who can doing jailbroken while MOSTLY aren't ability to doing well equal as you and me.

I wish Z4 should be directed to my Andriod phone. :) Z4 is already free apps for iphone 4g and ipod touch plus Evo G4. :D

But.. Z4 mobile will be release for Epic can do p2p and vrs. Should be ready anytime.

Back