MainstreamVRS for Android phone

I am part of the sales team for Mainstream VRS and do not have the answer to that question right now. I will look into it and get back to you with your answer as soon as possible. This is the first I have heard of this.
Thank you for your patience :)

Please be quick about it. As you may understand, the longer it takes to get an answer the more it looks like you all were involved.

I am part of the sales team for Mainstream VRS and do not have the answer to that question right now. I will look into it and get back to you with your answer as soon as possible. This is the first I have heard of this.

I just learned that Mainstream VRS owners came from South Africa to setup VRS in America. How about you tell us who is CEO, VP and blah.

I just learned that Mainstream VRS owners came from South Africa to setup VRS in America. How about you tell us who is CEO, VP and blah.

yeah they need to put physical address in contact info on their website and what webserver host the website

It look like used same software via Viable and Z4 as Mirial software.

I watched until near end part of video. Not sense - he talked about 10 digital numbers and 911.

No way to call 911 from your cell phone. They will not able to quick find your place at anywhere.

I didn't watch this video clip yet.

Maybe, an ambulance could stop at your house when no one is at the house because we signed up our relay service form for our home address. Isn't that strange that the relay service has our mobile number for 911? Something is not quite perfect.

You can call 911 on a cell phone. They will be able to locate where you are using Geolocation. It will work best if you have GPS on.

I watched until near end part of video. Not sense - he talked about 10 digital numbers and 911.

No way to call 911 from your cell phone. They will not able to quick find your place at anywhere.

Look like to me that he didnt know what going on. He assumed that he know everything.

You can call 911 on a cell phone. They will be able to locate where you are using Geolocation. It will work best if you have GPS on.

GPS isn't work at the best. It took up to 15 minutes to locate via tri-angel as well as person would be dead already.

You have source to prove this? :aw:

I agree. Proof please. I know that my GPS finds me in seconds. At the very least the police will know a general location of where I am until they can narrow it down to my specific location. I think it would take the same ammount of time.

geuss what? from mainstreamvrs they are at it again more delay! there will not be 12noon release today! im bummed!

3 days and counting.....

I agree. Proof please. I know that my GPS finds me in seconds. At the very least the police will know a general location of where I am until they can narrow it down to my specific location. I think it would take the same ammount of time.

You think?

GPS Helps Police Find Stolen Truck - Local News - Detroit, MI - ClickonDetroit.com - msnbc.com
It take 20 minutes to find.

Apple iPhone thief 'caught just minutes later after GPS tracked him' - Telegraph
It took 9 minutes to find person who carry iPhone.

Article on making 911 calls on the EVO - Page 2 - Android Forums
people on post claim it's between 5 to 10 minutes

Rogers HTC Dream 911 Warning | AndroidGuys
see comments, people have experience with 911 up to 30 minutes being locate.

More? Look up on google on their experience with GPS on anything.

That's why it's best if call direct to 911 operation to give details to make action quick

ComputerLover - you look expensive cuz you are wearing thick gold rings, necklaces, watch, and maybe an earring. Perhaps, a next version of gold glasses. Good luck with your marketing! ;)
HA HA thanks for crack me up! :laugh2:

MR 15 minutes of fame, You said they wanted customers to sign up register or whatever, and they collect customers informations and phones. I think they are scam/con-artist??

perhaps going let out ftc dogs on them?

Huh?? Mainstream VRS postponed the release software for EVO again?? Sigh.. I have been waiting for this so i can test it. Glad I have iPhone4.

Back