Mail After Mail After Mail From Comcast.

GraysonPeddie

Eye/Hear/Speech Impaired
Premium Member
Reaction score
Uurgh! Comcast, aka Comcr@ptic (I hate Comcast), sent me mail after mail after mail to get me away from Vonage phone service and switch to Comcast phone service. I have Vonage Basic 500, as I don't talk a lot. I have an AT&T Pay As You Go Unlimited for phone service when I'm not at home. Thus, I wanted to go cheap as I can (if Vonage can provide a Vonage 250 Lite for $7.99, that'd be great).

Comcast once promoted me a phone service for $19.95 a month, and sent me another mail for $24.95 a month. Sometimes, Comcast will send another mail for $19.95 a month-- this is irritating, and even if I do sign up for the service, I don't think it will last for more than 3 or 6 months because after that, it will probably be $33 a month, but I'm not sure.

I could stop service by not paying $57 a month for Comcrap service ($43 + $10 a month (I don't watch basic TV but only with my antenna hooked up to my digital tuner in my HDTV) + tax), but there's no DSL available in my apartment.

Is there anything I can do about getting unwanted mail from Comcast?

I don't know where my thread belongs, but it's about unwanted mail that I get from Comcrap (err-- Comcast)... :( I'm hearing impaired and I don't talk a lot.

ssend them an email to request to stop these unwanted mail.

Comcast

You need to tell them NO or you will report them to BBB or you will tell them you will look for another company and they will stop. Good luck!!

Okay. I'm in the process of sending the mail to Comcast in Tallahassee.

Thanks.

I didn't get Comcast phone when I set up the internet and cable services here, so they had my parents' number on file. They got a call from Comcast, so my mom told them why I didn't need their phone service. So they never bothered us.

Eh, I don't have problem with Comcast. Just simply call them and tell them to remove from the mailing list, that's all.

Well, maybe it's because you don't have a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone service like from Vonage or AT&T CallVantage?

Back