Madonna, Britney, and Christina at VMA 2003

read abt it I just was like WHOA DAMN! WTG making the way in the world today takes everything we got so thats one BIG step for us all saying screw the world we can be what we wanna be ( not being mean to egoist here sowwy)

Yea me too.. It was quite a shock :jaw: ! what do you guys know about Madonna s background? Is she a BI? Inquiring mind wants to know.. :naughty:

Last night, I was pretty shocked after see these pixs. Cannot believe about them. They have more guts to do it.

:shock: But shouldn't be too shocked cos it's quite common knowledge about Madonna's bi-sexuality despite the fact she's very married to Guy Ritchie. ;)

Oddball -- yes i was shocked when i came online and saw that article -- was a very nice pix to see upon getting online :lol:

Lasza -- knowing how Madonna can be -- she doesnt seem to give a damn what ppl thinks

Fly Free said:
Lasza -- knowing how Madonna can be -- she doesnt seem to give a damn what ppl thinks

Yes, that's old news about Madonna's being herself who not give a damn (hint: she's LEO). I Just more shock about Britney Spear. Hit me so hard after saw her kissing my old fave singer from my 1980's memories. I admit that I stil ask myself over and over about " Is Britney kissed Madonna over and over? " Then I saw news related to enterainment. Caught Justin's face expression after gurls kissed. he looks like :shock: to me. LOL

:thumb: to three gurls. Hopefully they break our country's fear. More increase of percentage of support gay marriage and acceptance the community anytime. That's my perspective.

Lasza said:
:thumb: to three gurls. Hopefully they break our country's fear. More increase of percentage of support gay marriage and acceptance the community anytime. That's my perspective.

i SO totally agree with u Lasza that the 3 gurls would help with the publicity and break the fears of ppl :thumb:

Justin prolly had a hard on seeing Britney smooching it up with Madonna LOL

:rofl: FLY HAHAHAHAH and YES if the three girls do this for us then more power to them! WTG for the rockin trios! BRING ON THE LESBIAN POWERS dump the wankin weaklies ( no offense to our own Aders)

I saw last night what the girls did i was with my freinds at deaf club the men say they are so hot when they kiss i was like :shock: when i see that I don;t have guts to do that

Spears Says Mom Approved of Madonna Kiss

NEW YORK (AP) - So, how did Britney Spears' parents react when the 21-year-old pop star locked lips with Madonna on the MTV Video Music Awards?

``Well, my mom liked it actually. I was really kind of nervous! I was like, `Oh my God, my mom ... she's going to see this!''' Spears told Billy Bush in an interview on ``Access Hollywood.'' Excerpts from Thursday night's show were released in advance.

``But no, she liked it! And my dad, weirdly enough, he thought it was fine, too. I mean, come on ... it's Madonna. If you can kiss any girl in the world, that has to be her.''

Spears said she had butterflies before the smooch on the Aug. 28 awards show in New York City.

``Oh I was very nervous and very shy,'' she said. ``Like honestly, just being with Madonna, she has this presence about her. ... I mean I'm a shy person in general, but I got very intimidated and I was like, not myself. I was not the confident Britney, you know?

``And she just has this way about her, but at the same time it was very inspiring because it humbled me and it gave me something to look up to, you know?''

Spears said the kiss was Madonna's idea.

``It was not my idea,'' Spears said. ``No, but she threw it around a couple times in rehearsals ... she just kinda said, `You know, do what you feel in the performance ... just go with it and see how what happens' and that's kind of what happened.''

Who's the better kisser? Madonna or actor Colin Farrell?

``Oh my gosh!'' Spears exclaimed. ``They're both amazing kissers!''

Spears Says Mom Approved of Madonna Kiss

OMG! THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! THATS the way it should ALL BE! WOW! IM impressed! WTG BRITNEY even tho im not crazy abt her music i think she did a bold thing!

I think it's a very fun marketing attempt that seems to be successful in grabbing attention. :scatter: :) Way to go, Show Biz and ladies!

When I saw that scene on TV, I practically shrieked. I couldn't believe that Britney would actually do something like that. I'm glad that I'm not Madonna, though. ::shudders:: Britney Spears is just... uh, hold on... *grabs a garbage can, vomits*

Back