Mad Max/Road Warrior-style movies.. WTF

No need to insult me or my bike because I choose to ride a relaible and inexpensive import motorcycle. At least my bike isn't just a name brand like Harley Davidson, where you pay a fortune for a name branded, slow cruiser with poor MPG.

Also, not all of those bikes are 'jap' bikes. We would all love a nice supersport car, but some of us have to get something cheaper that a Ferrari owner would likely say isn't a real car.

Igonred him.

What kind of Japanese motorcycle you own? I own 1981 kawasaki z550 and it's more cruiser type.

Sad part is, he didn't brake check all those bikers as they chased him, then when he was finally stopped due to traffic, he didn't start doing doughnuts to keep them at bay... Id run over a lot more to protect myself and my family. I myself am a biker, been riding since I was 16. I have respect for bikes and the road, but no respect for assholes like those bikers. Ive owned Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda and even bought a brand new Harley at one point in my life... The bikes didn't cause any harm, it was the assholes who owned them.

I ride a 1999 Kawasaki Ninja EX500.

that's a jap shit LOL

nah, its a Kwack, i like kawasakis, they have made some of the toughest inline 4s in early 80's with steel cranks...(1100s-1300s) which many of them made it to the drag strip!

anyone remembered a Kawasaki H1?

kawasakis in comparisons to other japanese brands, are more known for top-end power in their bikes but trade off is not-so-nimbly inou handling...

I liked their old KR1..
never had that, and guess by now all good ones are dead...its a 2stroke 250cc Proddy racer, ...until mid 90's 2 strokes were no longer on the roads (sad!)

I don't have a bike now, not sure if I'd get another one, would like to though just not enough time and money..

if anything...a Honda VFR750 would be nice...not to sporty and not too tourisy..an MV Agusta will have me drooling...

in NZ, those Kawasaki EX's are called GPX which came after the earlier GPZs...
remember Top Gun film? that was a Kawasaki GPz900R

that's a jap shit LOL

nah, its a Kwack, i like kawasakis, they have made some of the toughest inline 4s in early 80's with steel cranks...(1100s-1300s) which many of them made it to the drag strip!

anyone remembered a Kawasaki H1?

kawasakis in comparisons to other japanese brands, are more known for top-end power in their bikes but trade off is not-so-nimbly inou handling...

I liked their old KR1..
never had that, and guess by now all good ones are dead...its a 2stroke 250cc Proddy racer, ...until mid 90's 2 strokes were no longer on the roads (sad!)

I don't have a bike now, not sure if I'd get another one, would like to though just not enough time and money..

if anything...a Honda VFR750 would be nice...not to sporty and not too tourisy..an MV Agusta will have me drooling...

I know it's international market name is GPZ, but the particular model I have is a non-California US market model, which is the EX. The EX500 was also seen in the movie True Lies..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNYen_Jx_3s]TRUE LIES MOTORCYCLE JUMP (Reel Physics) - YouTube[/ame]

My model is a generation 2, the one in that movie is only a generation 1.

bike-wife.jpg

suvbikers-insert-2.jpg
468110-20131001-192338-320x180.jpg

SUV driver ran over bikers. One biker is coma at hospital.

attachment.php

larger.jpg

I found facebook about people support victim biker by SUV driver ran over bikers.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Jay-Meezee/411664345601619

Justice For Jay Meezee. The media is trying to paint the man driving the Range Rover as the victim. Yet, Jay Meezee is in a coma and paralyzed unable to walk again along with a list of severe injuries sustained.

facebook's album:
541847_411730912261629_301530344_n.jpg

Attachments

• JayMeezeeRapperandBikerRanOverBySUVInNewYorkRoadRageBikerWifeSaysSUVDriverParalyzedMyHusbandVide.jpg
    JayMeezeeRapperandBikerRanOverBySUVInNewYorkRoadRageBikerWifeSaysSUVDriverParalyzedMyHusbandVide.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
serve him right, just by looking at photos he comes off as a 'im tough and i will smash you' type of guy, a real wanker...serve him right to be in a coma, i have no sympathy for him

tough guy mentality to me, is a crime. unless you really are in the marine or army, that's different, because the soldier are required for this toughness to protect the country, not threaten or intimate (or even bully or bash or rob, which most do anyway) general public!!

Edwin Mieses is a thug. Didn’t have license to drive bike.

If he don't have a license, then don't drive a bike, and then he won't be in a hospital. IMO he asked for it.

I find it interesting, the guy I got my bike from was also an unlicensed rider. No point other than the fact, I just remembered that and found it interesting on some level.

Back