lyrics closed captioned

Aber

Reaction score
Is there a way to play captions of music on your computer? Also it would be cool is it was in real time with the song? Anyone know of any way this can be done?
Thanks

Yes, it can be done... but it's complicated. There's a plug-in for WinAmp that lets you import lyrics to songs and then click on each line as it appears. From that point on, you can follow through.

cool! What is the name of the plug-in? If I-pod would make a closed caption thing for songs they sure could make a lot more money...

I don't know the name of the plug-in. My friend had it and that was over a year ago.

Aber said:
cool! What is the name of the plug-in? If I-pod would make a closed caption thing for songs they sure could make a lot more money...

If Ipod could make an Ipod where the battery didnt all of a sudden stop holding a charge they would make a lot of money too.

Ipod <----- :madfawk:

tegumi said:
If Ipod could make an Ipod where the battery didnt all of a sudden stop holding a charge they would make a lot of money too.

Ipod <----- :madfawk:

I've heard something about iPod and battery problems. What is the story behind it? I've had my iPod for almost a year, and have never had any such problems with the battery, or anything with it for that matter. Its probably my favorite toy.

Back