Lyrica anyone?

lovezebras

Reaction score
Does anyone here take lyrica and how do you space your doses? And do you ever feel loopy/dizzy and kinda high-ish lol

Does anyone here take lyrica and how do you space your doses? And do you ever feel loopy/dizzy and kinda high-ish lol

I've taken Lyrica and didn't like it. It actually was causing me to fall, so I had to come off of it.

I usually took my dose in two divided dosages. So, once in the morning and one @ night.

I have an app for my program for meds and side effects and all info on different prescriptions. The pharmacist said to switch around the time I take the dose to see how my body takes it. I can take 1 twice at diff times of the day and 2 at night or 2 in the morning 2 at night or all 4 at night ...I just was wondering how ppl here (if anyone takes it) take their dose...

I have an app for my program for meds and side effects and all info on different prescriptions. The pharmacist said to switch around the time I take the dose to see how my body takes it. I can take 1 twice at diff times of the day and 2 at night or 2 in the morning 2 at night or all 4 at night ...I just was wondering how ppl here (if anyone takes it) take their dose...

Your pharmacist is very wrong, and you should not be taking all of your dose at one time! Lyrica needs to be taken three consistently spaced times a day, at the dosage your doctor recommends. If your doctor tells you that you can just take it all once a day, find a new doctor! You will get no therapeutic effect, only side effects, from doing that.

Back