Lucy...I'm home Newbie

Fl4sh

Reaction score
Hello y'all!!
My name is JT. I live in California and recently went deaf in both ears at 42 :shock: . Well, it's been interesting to say the least. Most people are nice and well wishing. Some others are lets just say.... not patient. I have learned that human nature is most amusing. The people closest and thought were loyal as I've been. Have not been as patient as I thought. But, it is, what it is. :D
I'm adapting and luckily had to grow up being street savvy which is serving me well. Lots more to say but will get off the microphone for the next person.

Just remember there is always a COOL side of the pillow:wave:

Hello y'all!!
My name is JT. I live in California and recently went deaf in both ears at 42 :shock: . Well, it's been interesting to say the least. Most people are nice and well wishing. Some others are lets just say.... not patient. I have learned that human nature is most amusing. The people closest and thought were loyal as I've been. Have not been as patient as I thought. But, it is, what it is. :D
I'm adapting and luckily had to grow up being street savvy which is serving me well. Lots more to say but will get off the microphone for the next person.

Just remember there is always a COOL side of the pillow:wave:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy this forum!

Hi there and welcome. Hope you enjoy reading and posting here.

2mpeex2.jpg

Back