Lucky to be alive...

It always amazes me how a couple of millimeters can make the difference between life and death. I once saw a boy who tried to kill himself with a gun in his mouth. Lost his face but missed his brain and major arteries!

She should consider playing the lottery.

That is such amazing good luck. Her daughters are so lucky to keep their mother.

Oh my God! She s very lucky to be alive.

DAMN! She's either on some kind of strong morphine type of pain reliever, or is one tough cookie to be standing for a l'il show n' tell pic!

She said she didn't feel "the pole going thru her"!...OMG!...Bad scars!...But oh so lucky!

She will be having those scars for the rest of her life.

Amazing story. I read the story plus the link that was attached to the original article. She's very lucky to be alive. My first thought was "final destination" (the movie) when I read about the log impaling her. God was looking out for her.

She sure has has angel up there watching after her :D !!!!! That's one hell of a scar but seriously, you're alive, so nothing matters to you anymore but your children and family!

Damn... she's lucky!

This reminds me of what happened years ago where these 2 guys were riding a motorcycle. They were riding with their backs against each other (driver facing forward and rider facing backward). Something happened and they got impaled by a pole that was sticking out from a truck. The pole went through both of them. They had to be carried to the hospital together.

Both survived and appeared on a talk show. They showed their scars. :eek:

Damn... she's lucky!

This reminds me of what happened years ago where these 2 guys were riding a motorcycle. They were riding with their backs against each other (driver facing forward and rider facing backward). Something happened and they got impaled by a pole that was sticking out from a truck. The pole went through both of them. They had to be carried to the hospital together.

Source?

Damn... she's lucky!

Oh yeah I remember that...talk about scary experiences! oO

hmmm..... i dunno but she's kinda hot :dunno:

Back