Lucky Deputy

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Boy, after this... the deputy deserves to go out and buy a lottery ticket!

(This happened a few days ago.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFZoQu3JwPw]YouTube - Deputy with 9 Lives - 08-06-09[/ame]

I can not hear it. He get shot or something. What exactly happened?

I can not hear it. He get shot or something. What exactly happened?

a truck tire just went past him. it can easily kill you if it hits you head-on. see 0:30 again

Vampy, isn't that happened in San Jacinto, Texas? I can tell by that bridge....

Btw, that's a one lucky cop.

I couldn't see what that was that hit him. Looked a tire or something.

eta: oh, yeah. just read the other posts.

I see a blur going past him. :ty: Jiro. I could not quite tell what it was. But now I can see it.

i admit that i did laugh once the tire passed then the two guys walked over and look at something. actually both of them are lucky.

The officer is truly lucky to be alive. The tire was rolling at 60 mph! :shock: and it only grazed him. I can imagine!

Yeah that officer was lucky not to get hit by that huge tire.. I cringed when I saw that one happening.. ohhh... that was also shown on my local newshour show a few days ago.. wow...

Yes, the cop is very lucky to survive that tire.

Just as the tire passed under his arm the officer let out a loud and breathy "whoo-ooh!" Hey, 200lb at 60 mph can kill you. But flipping an 800lb tire is fun as I have done so easily.

Dang, the cop is very lucky to be alive.

It is a good thing the man who was trying to fix something in the back of his truck just bent over and pull the tire out of the way before the tire went through. Boy, that was a close call otherwise they would both be hurt or kill by the run away tire coming out of nowhere if the tire had not pulled away. That is very scary. They both were lucky to be alive. :shock:

Back